Jump to content
Jackie

Dreams Cabo Brides

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cessyboston View Post
thanks so much leia....is there just a basic cermony do we choose wording or do they have us pick something....is that a stupid question so sorry if it is....
it is not a stupid question...I was totally stressing about my ceremony too. I had about a zillion questions for him, since all the wedding I've ever been to were catholic ones.

He emails you several ceremony templates (sand, hand, unity candle ceremony...). But there are a ton of samples on the internet if you wanted to add or change some poems, readings...Then you can mix and match, change it up....he like to keep the ceremony short. I pieced mine together, and he told me it was too long. So I cut it down. He was nice about it, but I was kinda peeved at first. He's extremely professional and quick to respond.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabobridetobe23 View Post
I just got married at Dreams last Saturday! Still here!!! Everything was perfect. I mean perfect!!!!
pictures PLEASE!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabobridetobe23 View Post
I just got married at Dreams last Saturday! Still here!!! Everything was perfect. I mean perfect!!!!
Yes....we LOVE pictures around here...please share!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabobridetobe23 View Post
I just got married at Dreams last Saturday! Still here!!! Everything was perfect. I mean perfect!!!!

Dont keep us hanging we want to hear all about it :)smile43.gif how exciting!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I cannot believe how close some of us are to the weddings! My god girls we are almost there! Just having a freak out on time day today......and noticed half of us Dreams gals are almost under 4 months out! EEEK!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leia78 View Post
it is not a stupid question...I was totally stressing about my ceremony too. I had about a zillion questions for him, since all the wedding I've ever been to were catholic ones.

He emails you several ceremony templates (sand, hand, unity candle ceremony...). But there are a ton of samples on the internet if you wanted to add or change some poems, readings...Then you can mix and match, change it up....he like to keep the ceremony short. I pieced mine together, and he told me it was too long. So I cut it down. He was nice about it, but I was kinda peeved at first. He's extremely professional and quick to respond.


We were originally going to do a legal ceremony but now we are thinking about going to Vegas for a long weekend and doing the legal part there and having the symbolic ceremony in Cabo. I need to decide soon since its only 3 months away!!
Did Yesica give you his info? I guess maybe I should tell her first huh?

Is anyone doing the sand ceremony? I like that idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by amy&andy08 View Post
I cannot believe how close some of us are to the weddings! My god girls we are almost there! Just having a freak out on time day today......and noticed half of us Dreams gals are almost under 4 months out! EEEK!
I'm really looking forward to your wedding Amy. I know it's going to be absolutely gorgeous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristendotcom View Post
We were originally going to do a legal ceremony but now we are thinking about going to Vegas for a long weekend and doing the legal part there and having the symbolic ceremony in Cabo. I need to decide soon since its only 3 months away!!
Did Yesica give you his info? I guess maybe I should tell her first huh?

Is anyone doing the sand ceremony? I like that idea.
Yessica gave me his info. I'm not doing the sand ceremony. I'm doing the Unity candle one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leia78 View Post
I'm really looking forward to your wedding Amy. I know it's going to be absolutely gorgeous!



Yessica gave me his info. I'm not doing the sand ceremony. I'm doing the Unity candle one.
leia , such a silly question but i love the idea of the candle but the wind at dreams is very windy are you using more of a hurricane vase for it sorry id this is silly i need visual..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×