Jackie

Dreams Cabo Brides

Does anyone know for the luminaries for the walkways...do the votives need to be in a glass holder or can then just be set in the sand in the bag? I noticed on their ad Michaels has all their votives on sale (some in holder & some not) and didn't know which way to go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chprfan View Post
Does anyone know for the luminaries for the walkways...do the votives need to be in a glass holder or can then just be set in the sand in the bag? I noticed on their ad Michaels has all their votives on sale (some in holder & some not) and didn't know which way to go!
I thought they just needed to be tealights no glass holders, but not positive.

yeah i dont know either..guess I will ask Yesica about those to send a PM to someone to see what they did...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieB View Post
I thought they just needed to be tealights no glass holders, but not positive.

Sarah said she had Dreams provide them, votives though, since tea lights wouldn't last very long. I am going to email Yesica to see if they can provide the glass holder if needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chprfan View Post
Sarah said she had Dreams provide them, votives though, since tea lights wouldn't last very long. I am going to email Yesica to see if they can provide the glass holder if needed.
good to know, I guess the tealights wouldnt last long enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gttrph View Post
Sorry about that, it's on October 10th,2008 and yes, I was finally ablle to find DJ Ricardo's info and was able to contact him so thanks!

smile36.gif
good, I've heard great things about DJ Ricardo.

Hi Ladies!

Question to those who had a legal ceremony at Dreams Cabo--

Yesica told me we will get our marriage certificate right away so we can take it back home but I forgot to ask if it was in English or Spanish... does anyone know?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay Ladies I am heading down to Cabo next Sunday to do a big wedding sweep. I have been the worst bride! I do not know how to plan and have been incredibly sick for 3 monthshuh.gif I think it is stress- wedding/family/job! I did not know about all the extra vendors so I am going to take all your advise and try to get it done! All I want for my wedding is to have it beautiful, simple, and relaxed (stress-free)... Plus to have FUN!!!

Wedding date : July 4, 2004

Ceremony: ?

Reception: ?

Food: I was wondering about this? We booked our 7 nights at Dreams to get the free wedding package-this comes with food, is this food good or should we upgrade!

Cake: Divine Divas

Flowers: ? I will take your advise and try to find an outside vendor!

Music: DJ Richard (The one Angela had-Thanks Angela!)

Hair and Makeup: Help- Has anyone did their hair and make-up with Dreams Saloon? I tried to save money here but if you ladies say Suzanne___ then I will book her. She called me a couple of times but I thought her price was expensive? But, if she is good then I will call her back!

Wedding Cordinator Yesica at Dreams

Phontographer: Tomas Barron (any bad reviews-we still have not gave him the deposit yet?)

Videographer: Tomas Barron -(is this cool, he had a package deal: 5 hrs photos and 2 hours of video for $2,100?)

Some stuff I've done allready:

STD's

Booked flights and hotel for wedding and honeymoon

Booked Phot. and Video, DJ, and Cake

Stuff I need to do:

Invitations (Yikes)

Flowers

Food-a big choice because my family likes too eat!

Decide on and start building our playlist

Wedding day jewelry

Buy rings

Wedding day shoes for all of us (is it okay that I do not care about shoes- My sis says it will look ugly in pics but I just want to be barefoot at the ceremony and then whatever at the reception?)

Oh ya- Canopy

Officiant (was not planning on this-do I need one Dreams provides one?)