Sign in to follow this  
JayKay

Where to Buy Postcards for Postcard Guestbook??

I want to do a postcard guestbook instead of a traditional guestbook.  My guests will each fill out a postcard with well wishes and their best memories from the wedding day and I'll put them in an album when I get home.

The problem is I want to use a variety of postcards with a Jamaica/Caribbean theme to them.  I don't want to use vistaprint as I want them all the be different.

I have looked some places online, but was wondering if anyone has done this type of guestbook and where they got their postcards from.  I have considered just buying them once we get to Jamaica.  Will that be easier?

i had wanted to get Jamaican post cards to use as my welcome notes and put them in my welcome bags....and i found great ones on zazzle.com...  they also CONSTANTLY have sales, so don't buy anything at full price. i get emails almost every week about their four hour friday sales or every holiday there is a sale.  i probably paid about 50 cents per post card.

i used this one for the welcome notes - and i personalized it as well (I put our wedding date and names) :

http://www.zazzle.com/jamaica_postcard-239450406001118704

and i used this one as a blank extra got guests to keep as a souvenir.

http://www.zazzle.com/jamaica_montego_bay_postcard_retro_style-239437178354062870

(the second one can be found on the site with any Jamaican city name - i got Montego Bay of course!).

hope this helps!!!

We ended up doing a tree with finger prints from etsy that we are going to get framed. 

I like that idea.  It's more fun than a traditional guest book, and people can have a little extra time to think about what they want to write (if they want to be creative, of course).