BLOG-Beautiful Color Combinations

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mishka Designs

Mishka Designs
  • 1,574 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 03:27 PM

Before this month gets away from me (how fast did April fly by?!) we have some shout-outs to do :).
    First, a BIG BELATED shout-out to Amelia who tied the knot way back March 11th - it just took FOREVER to get the photos but I LOVE how they turned out :).
      Big congratulations to Tiffany who tied the knot in Cabos this past April 8th. Her coordinator, Leslie Bost, was a big pleasure to work with as well ... we took the Kate and the artist (Jazmine) did a different rendition of it and I love how it turned out :).    
      Shout-out to Tammy & Matt who said their "i dos" this April 13th at Dreams Tulum! Again, we just had a lucky month, because their coordinator, Aurora Garcia, was also amazing!  
        Congrats are in order for Kirsten who wed her man this April 14th at our very own Dreams Puerto Vallarta. I even took this photo myself ;).     Congratulations to Valerie who said "you betcha" (or we're guessing something there abouts ;) this past April 16th at the Hilton in Cabos. And, again, her coordinator, Gabriela Cobian, was super nice :).       And lastly but certainly not least, a huge shout-out to Melissa who said her "i dos" in Cancun. I love how her maracas turned out ... very sweet bride!       May is going to be an incredible, over-the-top busy month so I will blog when I can to try not to get behind with my shout-outs ... also the photos of Kim & Lanny's wedding are in and if I get a wee moment I will try to post! Good-bye April ... here we goooooo.......

#2 X-Chan

• 166 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 04:41 PM

These are so cute and fun!  My favourite are the ones in the first picture.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users