• Please log in to reply
179 replies to this topic

#71 Lasallebabe

Lasallebabe
  • Site Supporter
  • 154 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by ahealey 

Hi Girls - I have a huge concern. I am submitting my wedding reservation and they want me to photocoy our visa to email to them!! Both sides of it....so the 3-digit security code too! Did anyone else have to do this???

Me too...and then they sent me a receipt. 

#72 JudYsBeaUtyBar

JudYsBeaUtyBar
    • Banned
    • 8 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 07:46 AM

http://www.bodaclick...beauty-bar.html

#73 JudYsBeaUtyBar

JudYsBeaUtyBar
      • Banned
      • 8 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 07:47 AM

http://www.judyfigueroa.weebly.com

#74 MOB1021

MOB1021
        • 10 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 08:51 AM

These are great thanks for sharing!!

#75 jtalaura1

jtalaura1
          • 10 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 01:11 PM

I had to do this too.  My travel agent asked me to send it and I trust that he wouldn't allow me to get scammed. 

#76 ahealey

ahealey
            • 22 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 02:55 AM

Hey - I did it!!!! after calling Visa ad asking them what they thought...lol. I have booked alot of hotels/vacations etc. and no one has ever asked for that...haha I had to check it out first, but everyone ensured me it was fine...waiting on my receipt!

#77 spaterson

spaterson
              • 123 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 11:34 AM

I feel like I've been away from this forum forever!!! I just got back from my bff's wedding in Mexico and it was amazing! Can't wait until it's my turn!

So our date is set and we got the confirmation back: May 18, 2012.

I'm still trying to work with the timing of the event. Not sure if we want to get married at 5pm, cocktails 6-7 then reception 7-10 or what... I plan on taking most of the pictures that don't include my fiancee and I together before the ceremony to save time.

So excited!

Has anyone seen examples of the flowers they do or the pricing? Also I heard they're putting in a new wedding gazebo. Can anyone confirm?

#78 myrtle

myrtle
                • 1 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 02:16 PM

Could you see the ocean from the pool islanad?

#79 ahealey

ahealey
                  • 22 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:53 AM

Hey - have been speaking to Mercy at the resort - she said the wedding gazebo is being fixed and she will send pics as soon as she gets them! Waiting to hear if my dates are confirmed!!

Originally Posted by spaterson 

I feel like I've been away from this forum forever!!! I just got back from my bff's wedding in Mexico and it was amazing! Can't wait until it's my turn!

So our date is set and we got the confirmation back: May 18, 2012.

I'm still trying to work with the timing of the event. Not sure if we want to get married at 5pm, cocktails 6-7 then reception 7-10 or what... I plan on taking most of the pictures that don't include my fiancee and I together before the ceremony to save time.

So excited!

Has anyone seen examples of the flowers they do or the pricing? Also I heard they're putting in a new wedding gazebo. Can anyone confirm?

#80 Amandalina

Amandalina
                    • 2 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 08:53 AM

Hi there,

Congrats on your upcoming wedding. My wedding is in November as well. November 17, 2011.  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users