• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Avelyad

• 156 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:53 PM

After putting together 25 invites and having already printed the info for the rest, I just realized that I left off the info re: our website. Help me decide! Do I: 1: print up the info, cut the label to fit under the rest of the info on the tag where it belongs, untie ALL the starfish from the boxes, pull out the bottles, and carefully place the label in the right place, then rebox them? 2: Place a white sticker with the info on the inside of the box? (I kinda feel people will only see that, not the rest when they first open it) 3: say screw it, send them out as is, then email tech-savvy (by Aunt Hildas measures) guests (they're the only ones who'd look at the website anyway). Please help!

#2 Avelyad

• 156 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:58 PM

see - i even forgot to attach pics so you knew what I was talking about:

#3 LawnWrangler

• 13 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 06:10 PM

I would just email out the "internet savvy" family & friends :)

#4 Sharon99

• 1,301 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 06:36 AM

I would just send an email out too. Why go through all that work again. I sent out my STDs with our website on it and only 5 of the 50 have looked at it. (At least that I know of) I don't think it would be a big deal not to include it. If you send out post card reminders or anything just remember to put it on there. FYI- the invites look great!

#5 bmadzia1

• 355 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 06:41 AM

print a label and use it as a sticker at the back of the envelope, or in your case somewhere on the pretty box. Make the label pretty.  I've seen it on one of the invites I received recently.

#6 JayKay

• 3,472 posts
            • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
            • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
            • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 29 April 2011 - 06:22 PM

I love those invites.  I think you could get away with just emailing them.

#7 redginger

• 360 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 11:46 PM

Really cute invites...great work! Don't do more work (you've done enough)...just send an email about the website.

#8 royalbride610

• 172 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 02:02 PM

I say just email the people who are computer savvy.  Or, print some cute labels to stick somewhere.

#9 BusyBee123

• 335 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 03:47 PM

Your invites look fabulous! After all that hard work, you should feel great about them!  Just send out an email to those who will look at the site...only about half our guests have bothered to really read through the info on there!  Or you could always send out a magnet or postcard (free from Vistaprint!) closer to the date! :)

#10 Avelyad

• 156 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 05:46 AM

Thanks ladies! I left them as is and will send something out at a later date for people to check out the website!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users