Photo

Majestic Colonial Information (New Thread April 12, 2011)

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 aaronlori

aaronlori
  • 159 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 05:06 AM

I wanted PhotoPhil as well, but he is working here in Canada during our wedding week. I ended up with Julia Eskin who I think will also be awesome!

#12 szammy

szammy
    • 1 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 10:11 AM

I also booked Julia Eskin!!!! I can't wait!

#13 MNtoMX

MNtoMX
      • 115 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:06 AM

in your communications with Julia, did she mention where she will be staying? We are having our wedding at the Jellyfish but staying at Majestic Elegance. I would really like to book Julia but the ME charges $300 for any outside photographer, even if your wedding is not there. So, if we wanted Julia to come to the resort for a short time (2 hours) we would still need to pay the $300. I emailed her but I know she has been traveling in Asia and not sure if she is back yet.  We could book Phil S. and not pay the $300 as he stays at the ME and I think has some sort of deal worked out. I really like Julia's work and maybe we will just end up booking her and not have pics at the resort.

Originally Posted by szammy 

I also booked Julia Eskin!!!! I can't wait!

#14 Andrea28

Andrea28
        • 66 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 07:52 AM

So Happy about this thread since the other one was wayyyy too long to read hihi. I am considering this Hotel for my wedding but all will depend on how much my guests will pay. I was wondering if someone could send me the sheet with all the pricing since the hotel is taking forever on getting back to me. Thanks. You can e-mail it to me at flower23456@hotmail.com. By the way, I can't seem to find the majestic colonial brides page on facebook anymore, does any of you have to same problem and do you know why ???

#15 JPenny

JPenny
          • 102 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 08:33 AM

I have no problem finding the Majestic Colonial Page on FB. I love that page, so helpful. 

Andrea, I can email you the price list.

#16 Andrea28

Andrea28
            • 66 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 09:54 AM

Thank you so much JPenny for the info !!!

For the facebook page, what do you write when you search it ???

#17 Andrea28

Andrea28
              • 66 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 04:14 PM

All good , found the facebook page :)

#18 DRPrincesa

DRPrincesa
                • 221 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 08:44 PM

I chose the MC because it was a great resort and also affordable for my guests.  The other MC thread is def super long.  I hope we can exchange more info on this thread.  I am considering using the resorts photographers (Tropical Pictures) to avoid the hefty $300 fee.  I wish I could get someone affordable and receive an abundance of pictures. I am using Pastor York.  I am renewing (after having a court wedding 5 yrs ago) and I really want it to be intimate.  Happy planning ladiesss!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users