• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31 bride6262

bride6262
  • 582 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 05:11 PM

HI ladies!

here are some questions i asked Keisha the WC and thought i would share~

> 1. do you have white chairs for the ceremony? *YES, PLEASE SEE > ATTACHED - NO RIBBONS INCLUDED, RIBBONS ARE $3 EACH* > 2. when do i find out what restaurant i will have for the reception? > *CLOSER TO THE WEDDING DAY* > 3. can you send me pictures of the flowers that are included? *PLEASE > SEE ATTACHED CATALOG #153 & #161* > 4. if i have a friend coming from the island and they want to spend > just one night is that possible? *CERTAINLY, AT THE COST OF THE ROOM* > 5. can you have the ceremony on the beach and not on the beach in > gazebo? if so do you have an arch for it? *VISIT WWW.TAIFLORA.COM* > 6. do you have a microphone for the ceremony so people can hear our > vows? *PLEASE MAKE REQUEST UPON ARRIVAL* > 7. do you have an outline of how the ceremony goes? what is said > during the ceremony? *THERE IS NO SPECIFIC SCRIPT. THE MINISTER WILL > WELCOME THE GUESTS, PRAYER, EXCHANGING OF VOWS, BLESSING OF RINGS, > EXCHANGING OF RINGS, SIGNING OF REGISTER, * > 8. How much is the steel drum band? $*490 PER HOUR - SEE ALSO EXTRA > SERVICES AVAILABLE ATTACHED* > 9. can you send me the steakhouse menu?* SEE ATTACHED * 

#32 Val2012

Val2012
    • 14 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 12:06 PM

Hey Krysta Lee Ann,

Could you send me the menu that she sent you?

wor3409 @ calu . edu

Originally Posted by Krysta lee ann 

HI ladies!

here are some questions i asked Keisha the WC and thought i would share~

> 1. do you have white chairs for the ceremony? *YES, PLEASE SEE > ATTACHED - NO RIBBONS INCLUDED, RIBBONS ARE $3 EACH* > 2. when do i find out what restaurant i will have for the reception? > *CLOSER TO THE WEDDING DAY* > 3. can you send me pictures of the flowers that are included? *PLEASE > SEE ATTACHED CATALOG #153 & #161* > 4. if i have a friend coming from the island and they want to spend > just one night is that possible? *CERTAINLY, AT THE COST OF THE ROOM* > 5. can you have the ceremony on the beach and not on the beach in > gazebo? if so do you have an arch for it? *VISIT WWW.TAIFLORA.COM* > 6. do you have a microphone for the ceremony so people can hear our > vows? *PLEASE MAKE REQUEST UPON ARRIVAL* > 7. do you have an outline of how the ceremony goes? what is said > during the ceremony? *THERE IS NO SPECIFIC SCRIPT. THE MINISTER WILL > WELCOME THE GUESTS, PRAYER, EXCHANGING OF VOWS, BLESSING OF RINGS, > EXCHANGING OF RINGS, SIGNING OF REGISTER, * > 8. How much is the steel drum band? $*490 PER HOUR - SEE ALSO EXTRA > SERVICES AVAILABLE ATTACHED* > 9. can you send me the steakhouse menu?* SEE ATTACHED * 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users