Sign in to follow this  
TATrisha

Bling Bling!!!

I just had to resurrect this story... as I just stumbled upon it and I love it!!! Best husband ever!!!

I just read through this whole thread hoping to see more pics. Such a cute story though, love it! How creative of him to think of having a photographer there!

Aww thanks for bumping Trish!! I don't think I was around much around this time and never read it!!

I am literally all teary eyed at my desk now. You are one lucky gal and totally deserve it!!

awww, this makes me miss Leigh! and what a fun story - i remember how hard it was for me to NOT tell anyone that I knew what was happening...i was so so excited!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leigh miller View Post
thanks everyone for your kind comments. i will post more pics when they are done. im so happy for trish and shawn!!! just two wonderful people.

and im not such a good secret keeper. i told ann wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlseege View Post
WHAT! Ann!!! You knew about this! You little sneaksters!

oh, and when i was re-reading thsi whole thread, it really made me miss some of the people that used to post more often (or at all!). it also made me realize that i didn't miss some of them. heehee

WELL congratulations. I have to be next. THERE ISNT anyone lesft. lol. I am sooooo happpy for u if youdo not share soon these ladies will hunt you down.