Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TATrisha

Bling Bling!!!

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by A10CALGAL View Post
That is a fantastic engagement story!!! And Leigh - OMG! You've been carrying this secret around for a month??!!! YOu are a good secret keeper! Congrats!!!!

thanks everyone for your kind comments. i will post more pics when they are done. im so happy for trish and shawn!!! just two wonderful people.

and im not such a good secret keeper. i told ann wink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG!!! I don't know how I missed this but this is great news. Congratulations on your engagement and what a great story! Your ring is absolutely gorgeous!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by leigh miller View Post
thanks everyone for your kind comments. i will post more pics when they are done. im so happy for trish and shawn!!! just two wonderful people.

and im not such a good secret keeper. i told ann wink.gif
WHAT! Ann!!! You knew about this! You little sneaksters!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by leigh miller View Post
thanks everyone for your kind comments. i will post more pics when they are done. im so happy for trish and shawn!!! just two wonderful people.

and im not such a good secret keeper. i told ann wink.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlseege View Post
WHAT! Ann!!! You knew about this! You little sneaksters!
it wasn't easy not telling ... but i was soooo excited for you! i couldn't wait for you to get back. i kept asking leigh how it went.

tell me, are you still staring at your ring finger? i STILL am!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh yeah! Shawn laughs at me all the time because he catches me staring at it. And I make it seem like a disco ball in the car with all the reflections. I love my ring SO much!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlseege View Post
Oh yeah! Shawn laughs at me all the time because he catches me staring at it. And I make it seem like a disco ball in the car with all the reflections. I love my ring SO much!
too funny - i do the same thing! i will try to shine the reflection in his eyes just to be a pest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by akh View Post
too funny - i do the same thing! i will try to shine the reflection in his eyes just to be a pest
im starting to think i married the wrong man! my ring is so not bling. but the guy is so i guess it makes up for it!

ann ive been meaning to email you. between our travels no emails for what? about 10 days? although i remember "talking" to you while i was at the cape. and i havent had the heart to look at your greece pics yet sad.gif i dont want to be even sadder we couldnt hook up in greece when i was relatively close. but honestly 2 weddings, 2 day after shoots, and 3 engagment shoots on two continents in 8 days really about wore me out. im still willing to give a deal for a wedding in greece but thats really probably going to be it for me in europe. ive decided work at home. play away. well that far away at least. im still doing plenty of the caribbean and mexico :)

back to work. i have lots to do before going off to palm springs for my official wedding anniversary weekend!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by leigh miller View Post
im starting to think i married the wrong man! my ring is so not bling. but the guy is so i guess it makes up for it!

ann ive been meaning to email you. between our travels no emails for what? about 10 days? although i remember "talking" to you while i was at the cape. and i havent had the heart to look at your greece pics yet sad.gif i dont want to be even sadder we couldnt hook up in greece when i was relatively close. but honestly 2 weddings, 2 day after shoots, and 3 engagment shoots on two continents in 8 days really about wore me out. im still willing to give a deal for a wedding in greece but thats really probably going to be it for me in europe. ive decided work at home. play away. well that far away at least. im still doing plenty of the caribbean and mexico :)

back to work. i have lots to do before going off to palm springs for my official wedding anniversary weekend!!!
i know! you can probably look at my pics w/o feeling too much angst (is that how it's spelled?!) - i didn't get any great pics myself - no worries, your job is safe!

that was a trip for sure - i was exhausted when we got over there, i was just relieved to be able to sleep in and relax the whole week. i can't imagine having to bust my butt working - so i can't say i blame you for wanting to stay "local" - or at least closer to home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×