GROOM: with or without tie?

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
  • VIP Member
  • 931 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 12:39 AM

the tie looks so sharp there dragonfly (is it Kelly?) it totally finishes his look. I think that the light suit and shit make the look casual enough, while the tie really finishes the look.

I am a bit of a traditionalist, but I really felt that as I was wearing a full lenght gown (even though it wasn't super formal) I wanted his look to compliment mine. I got one of the most flattering compliments post-wedding - something to the effect of that it was one of the nicest beach weddings this gal had seen because it combined old Hollywood glam with beach wedding.

#42 JulieG

JulieG
    • VIP Member
    • 8,323 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 09:43 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by NABUMBAH
      the tie looks so sharp there dragonfly (is it Kelly?) it totally finishes his look. I think that the light suit and shit make the look casual enough, while the tie really finishes the look.

I am a bit of a traditionalist, but I really felt that as I was wearing a full lenght gown (even though it wasn't super formal) I wanted his look to compliment mine. I got one of the most flattering compliments post-wedding - something to the effect of that it was one of the nicest beach weddings this gal had seen because it combined old Hollywood glam with beach wedding.
      Oooh, that is a great compliment. I would be really happy if someone said that to me. I am sure it was exactly as she stated.

#43 jia

jia
      • 11 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 07:37 AM

Hello,

If groom is wearing suit then tie would look good, i think groom with tie will look better.

Regards,
        jia

Men`s Dress Ties

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users