Photo

Grand Riviera Princess - Dinner Menu Help...Plssss

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 kasiab

kasiab
  • 42 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 11:22 AM

no i never recieved one....figures as to why noone has returned my emails. So who is taking over? Elizabeth?

#22 takelly

takelly
    • Site Supporter
    • 62 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 10:07 AM

I'm not sure.  I got the email from Claudia a Sales Manager but it was from the same email address that AlĀ©jandra contacted me from.  I asked for an update this week and she said that a new coordinator is currently being trained and I would be contacted next week.  I am hopeful that the new person is experienced!

#23 VancityBride

VancityBride
      • 152 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 11:31 AM

Hi again.. I have run into another problem.  What side of the resort are you all staying at...

Cause i just got off the phone with my travel agent and she said that due to the unfortunate explosion that most airlines are not doing packages for the grand riviera princess side, only to the grand sunset side. So my question is.. Are the sides the same? Can we use all the same facilities? Is there a difference between the sides?  I'm just a little confused. I hope that it doesn't effect the wedding plans :(

Has anyone else run into this problem??

#24 janette34

janette34
        • 417 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 10:19 AM

Both sides are the same and you can use all the facilities on the resort with the exception of the Platinum section.  The resort is beautiful, very large so be prepared to do some walking.  Overall we had a great trip there this year.

#25 lucasdrotar12

lucasdrotar12
          • 12 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 02:54 PM

I recieved an email 3days ago from Elizabeth, she said Mara was no longer with the resort and she would be their to take care of all my plans.  I have to resend my forms again though.........it's the third time I've sent them in, kinda frustrating.  My wedding date has been confirmed at least.

#26 drumleyhill

drumleyhill
            • 15 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 05:38 PM

Girls, my daughter is getting married April 2012 and she is also wanting the Royalty Package with a Gala Room - does anyone know the cost of the room ?

#27 kasiab

kasiab
              • 42 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 06:42 AM

Well just the cost of the room is priced per person. I think you have to rent it for at least 2 hours and it was like 35 a person. That includes open bar.

#28 VancityBride

VancityBride
                • 152 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 08:12 AM

Im also getting married APril 2012 and we have choosen the gala room option for the reception as well. We are going to have about 50 guests and she told me it was depending on what dinner you choose. You have the option of doing a sit down plated meal, which we didnt like because all of the meals had items on them that we just didnt like and those prices varied and were a little pricy. Then you can choose to have a buffett. They give you the options of the buffet menus and then you pick from there. I was qouted it was $70/pp with booze included for the italian buffet, but in a recent email i received from WC Elizabeth she told me the price was $92/pp. Im waiting on an email back to as of why the price changed. But other than that that all you pay for when using a gala room. I have also found an offsite decorator to come in decorate the gala room. So the price of the gala room all depends on what meal you choose and the amount of people that you have coming. I do know that you have to have at least 40 ppl to have a gala room, or if you dont then you have to pay the extra amount. There is no cost to actually use the room, it just the food and liqour you choose. Any other questions let me know. What date is your daughters wedding?

#29 VancityBride

VancityBride
                  • 152 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 09:03 AM

Ahhh.. im so confused. I hate that were all being told different prices and options. I just received an email from the new WC Emma who told me that now i cant have a buffett in the gala room, when Elizabeth already told me that was my option. ANd now i have to change my wedding time tooo...

#30 drumleyhill

drumleyhill
                    • 15 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 03:28 AM

Hi Guys,

We are ealing with Angelina and she is very good on replying to emails. My daughter is getting married April 16th and 4pm, she has booked the Gazebo at the Riviera as it is much nicer than the Princess. Also, we are thinking of the La Fleur for dinner the price for this is $25 extra we are now waiting to see menu, not too crazu about the other menu's. We visited the Grand Princess a few months ago and took some very nice pics, the place is very nice and truly think you will have a great time/wedding. If I can be of any help with any questions just let me know and I will do my best to answer them.

Carole

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users