stefkva
  • 188 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 08:59 PM

cute idea

#32 stella331

stella331
    • 247 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 05:19 PM

Great thread...I'm actually having trouble deciding if I should order the medium or the large.
      46 booked and counting!

#33 Sharon99

Sharon99
      • 1,301 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 06:53 AM

I just received the medium in the mail a few days ago. I think they are perfect especially for packing them up. If you want me to take a pic of them next to something to see the actual size of the medium ones let me know.

Originally Posted by stella331 

Great thread...I'm actually having trouble deciding if I should order the medium or the large.

#34 stella331

stella331
        • 247 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 07:08 AM

Please do!  Thank you so much:)

Originally Posted by Sharon99 

I just received the medium in the mail a few days ago. I think they are perfect especially for packing them up. If you want me to take a pic of them next to something to see the actual size of the medium ones let me know.

46 booked and counting!

#35 shan0487

shan0487
          • 1,393 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
          • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
          • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 27 March 2012 - 07:48 AM

Wow, the yellow are a lot more vibrant than on their website! Thanks for the pic! Are these the medium or large ones?

Originally Posted by jamieirene 

Hi Again Ladies!

Just wanted to share a pictures so you might be able to get a better idea of the maracas colors and size!  I will get a better close up of them with my camera this was just a quick shot on my camera phone right after they arrived! 

2012-02-13_22-05-35_475.jpg

#36 jamieirene

jamieirene
          • 650 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 06:53 PM

I know they are!!!  I originally purchased the medium ones then returned them for the larger ones!  I will take close ups of each color for you if you would like, all colors are much more vibrant than they appear on their site.

#37 shan0487

shan0487
            • 1,393 posts
            • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
            • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
            • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:29 AM

That would be great- I think I want the Blue and Yellow ones- my colors are blue, yellow and orange and all my table sashes and bows will be orange, so I think I want to incorporate the other colors with the maracas!

Originally Posted by jamieirene 

I know they are!!!  I originally purchased the medium ones then returned them for the larger ones!  I will take close ups of each color for you if you would like, all colors are much more vibrant than they appear on their site.

#38 Josie Fiorda

Josie Fiorda
            • 198 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 01:09 PM

those are great! we are considering doing maracas as well but I want to personalize them with our wedding date and names. Do you happen to know if amols does this?

#39 MJKH

MJKH
              • Site Supporter
              • 654 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 02:48 PM

I don't think so...but if you go to Michaels and take one in (and know someone with decent handwriting)...ask them what they would recommend for a paint pen and try it yourself!  Believe me, I wish I had done that over wasting money to buy personalized ones off Etsy!

Originally Posted by Josie Fiorda 

those are great! we are considering doing maracas as well but I want to personalize them with our wedding date and names. Do you happen to know if amols does this?

#40 jamieirene

jamieirene
                • 650 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:51 AM

Sorry I have not posted those pictures yet ladies!  I promise by the end of the week, I have been busy busy busy as my wedding quickly approaches!  : )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users