Photo

Canadian Brides - Good places to order paper for invites from?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 proti007

proti007
  • 467 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 03:46 PM

I order all of my paper from GMUND. They're based out of Europe, but ship to Canada. High quality, professional paper that GD's use. www.gmund.com

#12 ANGELA2013

ANGELA2013
    • 312 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 01:58 PM

Thanks for the info ladies, I will check these site out. I was having the same problem since I am in a super small town in Canada and not really close to anything.

#13 ANGELA2013

ANGELA2013
      • 312 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 05:38 PM

I just found http://www.lcipaper.com. They seem to be reasonably priced and they ship to Canada which is awesome.

#14 FireyNurse

FireyNurse
        • 389 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 06:00 PM

We just received our paper from Paper-Garden.ca and it is PERFECT! I thought they had great prices and shipping was quick, 6 business days! They even sent out a sample envelope and a business card with our package with info on what paper products they were, what a great Idea I thought that was...now I am wishing we bought envelopes too! LOL!

I was a little worried, as we live in a condo building, that the mailman would shove it in our mailbox but it was so well packaged in a small box and then double bubble wrapped that nothing was going to harm it!

I would definitely recommend this company, not only do they ship to Canada, if I am not mistaken, they are Canadian :)

#15 cozumelbride

cozumelbride
          • Site Supporter
          • 14 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:11 PM

paperandmore.com.... LOVE this site!

#16 CJLKB2012

CJLKB2012
            • 84 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 01:09 PM

zazzle.ca, I love my invites, you get to do your own fonts and wording all right on the computer and what you see is what you get, mine were exactly as pictured, and if not they are 100% refundable :) Im new to BDW and thankfull for all the helpful ideas from previous BDW Brides I cant wait to start sharing all my progress as I get closer to our day :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users