Photo

Canadian Brides - Good places to order paper for invites from?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 AwayWeGo

AwayWeGo
  • Site Supporter
  • 60 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 05:55 PM

Hello, I'm just starting to think about getting started on my invites. Do any Canadian brides out there have any suggestions on a good place to order paper/stationary and envelopes from that is decently priced? Thanks so much for any suggestions!

#2 X-Chan

X-Chan
    • 166 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 06:34 PM

I'm about to place an order at papercircle.ca. I already ordered some samples about two weeks ago and they were shipped promptly and looked great. I even received a personalized message from them ^^ I did find cheaper prices from American sites but once you factored in shipping costs, it was way more expensive. 

#3 X-Chan

X-Chan
      • 166 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 06:35 PM

Just a note, I'm ordering metallic card stock sheets and making my own pocket folds. I'm also ordering linen sheets to print the invites on and their metallic envelopes. All look great!

#4 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
        • 1,917 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 07:01 PM

I ordered from papercircle.ca as well. She was really fast at shipping out my items and I also got a personalized thank you. I ordered some metallic card stock and metallic envelopes. The colors were bright and vibrant. If I had other paper to order I would definitely try to use her again.

#5 KCB2011

KCB2011
          • 308 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 06:31 PM

I ordered from paper-garden.ca - some of the stuff is more expensive but they had really cheap shipping so for me it worked out great!

#6 mandys

mandys
            • 181 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 06:36 PM

Paper-garden.ca is the place to order from!

Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana
              April 2012

#7 exquisite02

exquisite02
              • Site Supporter
              • 121 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 12:18 PM

I ordered all my cardstock and envelopes from ebay. I used seller cutcardstock. They were great to work with. it shipped  to brampton ontario within 4 days. I did order when the dollar was high though. The shipping was really reasonable and I really loved my packs of metallic cardstock. they also sent small sample size cardstock. I will use them again for my other projects. i wasn't slapped with duty even though I bought 100 dollars worth of cardstock. I did look into the papercircle but with shipping and taxes I decided that ebay was cheapest. Good luck with your search for great cardstock!

http://stores.ebay.c...sid=p4340.l2563

#8 AwayWeGo

AwayWeGo
                • Site Supporter
                • 60 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 02:46 PM

Thanks so much for all of the great suggestions! Appreciate it!

#9 JBean

JBean
                  • 429 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 02:53 PM

www.Cardsandpockets.com has an incredible selection and great prices. I've heard nothing but good things about them so I just ordered some samples. Their kits look particularly helpful!

Brad & Janine - November 10th, 2011.
                    Valentin Imperial Maya, Riviera Maya
                    Bride & Groom + 29

#10 FormosaDeb

FormosaDeb
                    • 14 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 12:00 AM

I like paper-garden.ca but I will check out the ebay user mentioned. Thanks for the suggestion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users