Sign in to follow this  
KrissyMcCabe

Ceremony Time

We're doing a 3pm ceremony as well! It should be about a half hour, then we're having a champagne toast with steel drums!  We're hoping to take photos from 4pm until just before 6pm (sunset is just before 6pm).  Then our dinner is at 6pm, followed by our reception which is in a separate spot of the resort from 8pm onwards!  Here's hoping everything works out!

We're thinking of doing our ceremony at 4 pm, which will be less than half an hour. We'll probably do cocktails for about an hour while my fiance and I take some photos. The dinner will then probably start at 6 pm. We don't want to be away from our guests too long and don't want them to have to wait too long before dinner.

Hey,

I'm glad I found this thread!

I just spoke with our wedding coordinator who suggested we move our time from 5 to 4pm (April 28th in Playa del Carmen, sunsets at 712).  I spoke with our photographer though and they suggested we move our ceremony to 530.  Any suggestions?  I don't know who to believe!!

Thanks, 

Our ceremony is at 6:30 which is later that I wanted, but it was either that or 3p and I didn't want any time between the ceremony and reception.  We are doing our pics beforehand and then partying the remainder of the night.  At least we'll have romantic sunset light when we say "I do"!  :)

I wish ours could be scheduled a little be later. Our WC said the only time the judge was available on our date (April 28th) is at 1:00pm. It's going to be so hot! :( Hopefully they have to move it later, I'd much rather it be closer to the time of our reception dinner which is at 6:00... 3:00pm or 4:00pm would be perfect for me!

Our ceremont time is for 5pm. Our wedding date is April 7th,2012. Cocktail hour and reception to follow after.  I think the sun sets around 7ish so we'll have enough time. Hopefully =)

Here is our schedule.

We are not doing a dinner so we left some time between the Ceremony and when we get back from the cruise for our guests to eat. Becasue we are having such a large group and no dinner, FI and I didn't think it would be fair to eat with one group or the other, so we are having a nice candle light dinner just the two of us before the disco. 

Wedding Itinerary Good.png