Photo

"New Resort Opening May 1 2011" NOW LARIMAR ~ PUNTA CANA

• Please log in to reply
2000 replies to this topic

#811 vav11238

vav11238
  • 166 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 11:35 AM

Hmm, I think cake and flowers is more subject to what you want and they'll price it accordingly. I sent Claribel a pic of the sort of cake we're hoping for and she said she'd wait till it's closer to the date approaching to talk about it with the chef. Where as flowers, are seasonal and prices will vary. 

Originally Posted by AcutieRN 

Katusha:Thanks so much for the mail on La Baraza.  It looks amazing.  We are debating right now on if it would be too hard for the people with babies to bring them along...therefore we may decide to stay on land for the reception that way if people need to go to their rooms they can. We have 5 family members bringing kiddos under 1!

Sarah:Can't wait to hear about your trip! That is coming up so soon.  The reviews have trended back toward the positive on trip advisor.  I can't wait to hear your thoughts.

Asiamarie:That is great pricing for the majestic!  We are for sure going to spend a few days there on our honeymoon, and it is my first choice if I change resorts.  At this point though I really hope we can stick it out with NOW.

Vav:You posted the link to the wedding booklet the other day which was awesome! We have all been waiting for that forever.  I was unable to see any information regarding cakes and flowers though? Am I just missing it?

#812 asiamarie1

asiamarie1
    • 239 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 06:13 PM

jb can't wait to see the pics!!!

Originally Posted by jbmarch2012 

Deb!!! you can finally post! yay! I have pictures to send you!!! will email you soon :)

#813 Katusha

Katusha
      • 51 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 11:53 PM

I'm glad you mentioned it Vav. Cakes and flowers used to be listed on the wedding guide until this week. It showed variations of everything depending on the wedding package. I'm sure they took it off because some are seasonal, like she told you. I'm hoping they won't be making any more changes, cause it was nice to look at your options included. 

#814 jbmarch2012

jbmarch2012
        • 460 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 10:39 AM

Katusha, just wanted to make sure you got my email?

We officially booked our room and have 11 other rooms booked at a rate of $109 pp/pn!!! YAY! Sooo excited!!!

#815 AcutieRN

AcutieRN
          • 156 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:21 AM

Hey girls!

Things are looking up for sure! Lets hope it stays this way. 

JB:What a great rate! Good job! Can you send me the email with the cake and flower info?Thanks, that would be great.  alechner0355@hotmail.com.

#816 moniwoni

moniwoni
            • 120 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:23 AM

Jb can you send me the new list from the website?? daizey128@hotmail.com

monica wasser

#817 moniwoni

moniwoni
              • 120 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:24 AM

Btw awesome rate!!!

Attached Files

monica wasser

#818 jbmarch2012

jbmarch2012
                • 460 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:44 AM

Moni, sent! and thanks! that's actually not considering the every 6th room free yet, so I'm pretty excited :)

#819 moniwoni

moniwoni
                  • 120 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 02:10 PM

thanks Jaz;)

Spoke to the WC today may be able to have reception at castaways after all.....  I like the look of the pool reception, although castaways has better food options... what do u girls think??  

monica wasser

#820 Katusha

Katusha
                    • 51 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 01:51 PM

Moni, do you call the WC or just email?

I was wondering if you have any pics from the pool and castaways reception. I haven't seen any of them yet. Is Castaways indoors or outdoors? Where were you able to see the food options for both? I feel a little out of the loop here, since I don't have any info on this 

thanks Jaz;)

Spoke to the WC today may be able to have reception at castaways after all.....  I like the look of the pool reception, although castaways has better food options... what do u girls think??  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users