Photo

"New Resort Opening May 1 2011" NOW LARIMAR ~ PUNTA CANA

• Please log in to reply
2000 replies to this topic

#651 jbmarch2012

jbmarch2012
  • 460 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 08:08 AM

Hey Sarah, just emailed you in regards to the passport and the pictures :)

#652 AcutieRN

AcutieRN
    • 156 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 06:29 PM

Hi girls!

Hope everyone is well.  My party this weekend went better than planned. It was a lot of fun.  We had about 120 people in total come through. Kind of glad it is over so I can focus on the wedding again and wakeboard season!

I finally signed my contract today. She is going to email it to me tomorrow so I will get it out to you guys ASAP.  It is very simple,but I was able to lock in the $117 pp for a 7 night stay!

Hope everyone's planning is going well!

#653 Katusha

Katusha
      • 51 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 10:11 PM

Thank you, Sarah! I just sent you an email as well. Very curious about how it went.

Acutie, wakeboarding is our favorite thing to do here March through Oct 

#654 vav11238

vav11238
        • 166 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 12:15 PM

That's a great rate! When is your wedding date? My TA is currently checking out prices for NOW and I'm interested in whether we're getting wedded around the same time. I'm the of 20th Feb, 2012. 

Originally Posted by AcutieRN 

Hi girls!

Hope everyone is well.  My party this weekend went better than planned. It was a lot of fun.  We had about 120 people in total come through. Kind of glad it is over so I can focus on the wedding again and wakeboard season!

I finally signed my contract today. She is going to email it to me tomorrow so I will get it out to you guys ASAP.  It is very simple,but I was able to lock in the $117 pp for a 7 night stay!

Hope everyone's planning is going well!

#655 moniwoni

moniwoni
          • 120 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:08 PM

Hey ladies.... busy past week.... jb glad to hear your fmil is doing well..... I wish you were doing the invitations b4 I ordered mine, I definitely would have purchased from u!good luck with the business!!!   I really hope they get straighten out these service issues..... they must read the reviews & want to make it better!

monica wasser

#656 jbmarch2012

jbmarch2012
            • 460 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 06:16 PM

Thanks, Moniwoni! She definitely is doing a lot better, she's home now and recovering very well...  also very grateful that they boys are pitching in a lot more that we all anticipated! ha! So we're all adjusting pretty good. Thank God! I figured it would be too late to make my passport offer to you, I appreciate that you liked them though-- a good sign for business!

Vav, Acutie's date is the week right after mine April 16-23...

#657 vav11238

vav11238
              • 166 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 03:32 AM

I'll be a NOW resorts bride too!!! Sent off my deposit & reservation form today! Feels like a tremendous weight has been lifted. So thrilled. Also ordered my STD postcards - I'm getting hitched on February 20, 2012.

#658 jbmarch2012

jbmarch2012
                • 460 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 04:55 AM

Now Larimar Wedding Dates cheers.gif

Jamie ~ October 29, 2011

MoniWoni ~ November 12, 2011 

Katusha ~ November 18, 2011 

Sarah ~ February 17, 2012

Vav ~ February 20, 2012

JB ~ April 14, 2012

Acutie~April 17, 2012 

Dee ~ August 11, 2012  

You're added to the list Vav! It does feel great when you choose a venue, everything else should be the fun part of planning!

#659 deesanders33

deesanders33
                  • 329 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 05:56 AM

JB glad your FMIL is home and safe now! :)

VAV congrats on sending in your info, it was def nice when I did that!! Now you just have to wait for the response.

#660 jbmarch2012

jbmarch2012
                    • 460 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 08:23 AM

Thanks Deesanders, I also visited my FI this past weekend at his military base and was able to check out the local bridal shops there... I found THE CUTEST little store, sorta like a discount bridal shop... most of their dresses are samples from bigger retailers. I found THE DRESS! It's an Ivy and Aster 2011-06-18%2009.26.12[1].jpg

Hope everyone's planning is going well! Oh and still haven't heard anything about the DJ, anyone?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users