Photo

"New Resort Opening May 1 2011" NOW LARIMAR ~ PUNTA CANA

• Please log in to reply
2000 replies to this topic

#1381 Vizionme101

Vizionme101
  • 26 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 12:33 PM

@Jennifer8913.  The perks came with much patience.  I think because my wedding coordinator Francina had to cancel our meeting 2x and she felt so bad.  She is the Wedding Coordinating Manager for both Secrets and Now.  And the day of my wedding it was raining so bad and there was no where else to put me.  She made me sign the waiver earlier in the day.  I wasn't feeling the relaxing pool too much and when she gave me the option of Castaways (Where I really wanted my reception anyway) - it was a go from there.

@DonnaHewitt, I'm going to try and upload some pics now.  If not now, then tomorrow. 

I'm telling you ladies, breath and relax.  Once you get there, the ladies take extra good care of you.  From me going from Claribel to Cristina and then to Francina, I thought I would loose my mind.  But if you can request Francina, I definitely would. 

#1382 Mayrose

Mayrose
    • 20 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 05:46 AM

vizionme101, congratulations!! you look gorgeous!!

Thank you for this post. I also have gone through Claribel/Mercy to Christina to now Francina. Francina seems really nice, is good to hear that she will do anything to make your day great. I am a bit nervous about the weather, my ceremony is suppose to be on the beach. What happens if you sign the waiver and it rains?

#1383 Mayrose

Mayrose
      • 20 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 05:49 AM

Bride 2 B congratulations on your wedding!!!!!

what do you guys think of the resort? and the most importantly the service. 

#1384 Bride 2 B

Bride 2 B
        • Banned
        • 22 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by Tammy Host 

there is nothing wrong with the site but you are not uploading your pictures correctly.  take a breath and learn how to use the site before posting multiple posts about how annoying the site is.

to upload your pictures do NOT use the attachment button but use the "insert image" button.

Thanks so much for your feedback, Tammy! I really appreciate the care that admins on this site put into being respectful and helpful.  :D Can't wait to use your helpful tips to upload my favorite pics! Oh wait, except there is no "enter" button when you press insert image.

#1385 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 27 July 2012 - 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by Bride 2 B 

Thanks so much for your feedback, Tammy! I really appreciate the care that admins on this site put into being respectful and helpful.  :D Can't wait to use your helpful tips to upload my favorite pics! Oh wait, except there is no "enter" button when you press insert image.

I never said there was an "enter".  when you choose the photo you want to use, the size, and agree to the terms, there is a "submit" button.

Again, if you would just take 2 seconds to learn to use the site instead of freaking out, claiming things aren't working etc. it might actually work for you.  Sometimes we have technology issues and the site does not work properly.  more often we have user issues and people do not take the time to read the FAQ's, how to's, etc.

Also, if that is snark I am detecting, you might want to knock it off.  It is against forum rules to be snarky to admins and especially the owner of the site.  If you would rather not participate on the site, just let me know.  I can easily arrange that.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#1386 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 27 July 2012 - 07:55 AM

Originally Posted by Bride 2 B 

i haven't had my coffee yet and when I look at your profile, out of 22 posts all but 3 are snarky/complaining/etc....banned

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#1387 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
          • 455 posts
          • Wedding Date:August 9, 2013
          • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Dominican Republic
          • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 27 July 2012 - 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by Vizionme101 

@Jennifer8913.  The perks came with much patience.  I think because my wedding coordinator Francina had to cancel our meeting 2x and she felt so bad.  She is the Wedding Coordinating Manager for both Secrets and Now.  And the day of my wedding it was raining so bad and there was no where else to put me.  She made me sign the waiver earlier in the day.  I wasn't feeling the relaxing pool too much and when she gave me the option of Castaways (Where I really wanted my reception anyway) - it was a go from there.

@DonnaHewitt, I'm going to try and upload some pics now.  If not now, then tomorrow. 

I'm telling you ladies, breath and relax.  Once you get there, the ladies take extra good care of you.  From me going from Claribel to Cristina and then to Francina, I thought I would loose my mind.  But if you can request Francina, I definitely would. 

Thanks! Did you go with an outside photographer?

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#1388 Vizionme101

Vizionme101
          • 26 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 09:31 AM

@Jennifer8913 I went with the resort photographer.  It was just a hassle to go with an outside vendor.  And I didn't want to spend the extra money.

#1389 Vizionme101

Vizionme101
            • 26 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 09:33 AM

My DIY centerpieces

The Cake provided by the Resort.  Chocolate with Chocolate (Yummy)

#1390 Vizionme101

Vizionme101
              • 26 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 09:38 AM

@Mayrose - I would suggest checking with Francina the day of the wedding.  She kept me posted on everything about the weather.  If she tells you it's going to rain and it's best to move your wedding, I would listen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users