Photo

Echraide's Planning Thread

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 echraide

echraide
  • 152 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 05:24 AM

June 30th 2012 at Aventura Cove Palace is officially reserved! We did a site inspection to make our final choice a week ago and looked at Beach Palace, Aventura Cove palace, and Playacar Palace. Playacar palace was completely unimpressive. The only think  I felt that it had going for it was that it was a stones throw (quite literally) from the Cozumel ferry. Beach palace was fabulous, the only downside was that it was kind of small, at least small for considering about 50-70 guests. No matter where we would be we would run into our guests. Not that that's a bad thing, but on a honeymoon a touch of alone time is a good thing. Aventura was gorgeous. I am still having difficulty choosing where we want the ceremony/reception because all of the options are so impressive! I'll post some of my site pics in the various forums.

#2 JayKay

JayKay
    • 3,472 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
    • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 20 March 2011 - 07:49 AM

Congrats on choosing your resort!

#3 Maritza919

Maritza919
    • 421 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 02:24 PM

Congratulations! When you nave your date and hotel it's such a big relief :)

#4 jszy10

jszy10
      • 1,192 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 04:41 PM

I am getting married there June 25 of this year.  Do you have any pictures to share of the resort!?!?  Would love to see them!!

#5 aquamaniac

aquamaniac
        • 239 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 10:18 PM

Congrats on choosing your resort! Now its my turn :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users