Dominican Republic Travel Brochure/Pamphlet

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Iamalldiva

Iamalldiva
  • 163 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 10:20 AM

Hi All,

I seen several threads where fellow BDWers have gotten travel brochures from their countries tourism.  I’ve done a search for Dominican Republic but no luck.  Anyone know where I can obtain travel brochures to include in my OOT for Dominican Republic???

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

~ Quiyana

#2 Cassie South

Cassie South
    • Vendor
    • 97 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 11:08 AM

Hi there!

My advice would be to ask your travel agent to get it for you. Travel agencies have access to Business Development Managers from countries all over the world who have access to all of that collateral. If you didn't book through a travel agent, you will have to go to the tourism board directly.

I'm thinking the closest Dominican Tourism office to Maryland would be the NYC one...

United States
      - New York
        136 E. 57th St., Suite 803 
         New York, NY 10022
        212-575-4966
        888-374-6361 

Sometimes it's hard to get marketing collateral from them unless you are in the travel industry but if with a bit of persistance and sweet talk I bet you'll pull it off!

Ginger Blum ~ Blue Petal Destination Weddings

#3 Iamalldiva

Iamalldiva
      • 163 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 05:29 PM

Thanks for the info....

#4 Iamalldiva

Iamalldiva
        • 163 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 09:22 AM

@ GingerBluePetal - thanks again for the info.  The representative was extremly nice and will be sending me several brochures to include in my OOT bags.  Just for your records, the 212 number you listed is no longer in service but I was able to get through on the toll free line.

If anyone else is interested in requesting brochures, you need to send a request vial email to DRTourismBoardNY@verizon.net and include your name, address, phone number and number of brochures needed and the Dominican Tourism Board will assist you.

#5 milakd

milakd
          • 21 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 09:32 AM

Thats is great info. Thank you!

#6 Cassie South

Cassie South
            • Vendor
            • 97 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 01:13 PM

Great, thanks for letting me know that number isn't working... Glad you were able to sort it out :)

Ginger

#7 asiamarie1

asiamarie1
              • 239 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 06:13 AM

Thanks for giving the email. I will say that i emailed them and there was a quick turnaround time. They sent me brochures, a map and a guide of excursions, way more than I expected!! Thanks again

Originally Posted by Iamalldiva 

@ GingerBluePetal - thanks again for the info.  The representative was extremly nice and will be sending me several brochures to include in my OOT bags.  Just for your records, the 212 number you listed is no longer in service but I was able to get through on the toll free line.

If anyone else is interested in requesting brochures, you need to send a request vial email to DRTourismBoardNY@verizon.net and include your name, address, phone number and number of brochures needed and the Dominican Tourism Board will assist you.

#8 cdc150

cdc150
                • 332 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 11:37 AM

I just received FIFTY of them today! Thanks for the info

#9 Bryjenbry

Bryjenbry
                  • 229 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 09:15 PM

Thank you for the info!!!  I sent in my request

Originally Posted by Iamalldiva 

#10 Bride2012

Bride2012
                    • Banned
                    • 442 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 05:18 AM

I sent mine too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users