Hey ladies,

I designed these myself and this is my first print of them. I am looking for any constructive feedback for any changes you think I should make. I am not sure how I feel about the flower. Let me know what you think :)

invite1.jpginvite4.jpg

Those look great, i like the flower because it adds a little splash of colour. You did a great job, you are getting married the day after me!

The flower is cute. I agree, that it adds that extra colour that you need. The only other option would be just the ribbon, but I say go with the flower.

Thanks ladies... I really liked them at first but I have spent so much time looking at them that I'm starting to not like them :( I'll have to take a break from editing them and come back to them and pray i like them again!!

They look good!  The black and white is very unique!  This is a personal preference, but the border around the date seems a little thick...maybe play around with sizing?

You invites look good.  I would try putting your names in blue on the second picture as I think that will make it pop and add a little color to that one.  I do like the flower  You did a great job!  Also we went to Cancun in Jan it was so much fun!