Photo

Sandals a la carte items

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 wilsonj2

wilsonj2
  • 191 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 04:13 AM

Since they recently lowered the package prices for weddings, I'm hoping the a la carte items might be on sale as well.  We were originally hoping to do the Vision in White arch, but $600 seemed a bit much.  Does anyone know if the arches are on sale now and how much they are?

July 2011 ~ Sandals Grande St. Lucian

#2 wilsonj2

wilsonj2
    • 191 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 06:56 AM

I found out a few price changes from my TA, so I thought I would go ahead and list the information.  As we all find out the new prices for things, please post!

Flutter, Vision, and Chic Arches are now $350

A bare white or bamboo arch is $200 (pay to add flowers or fabric)

All theme cakes are now $300, except Seaside Serenade ($500)

Star Lanterns $300

Candy Buffet $300

I've requested new prices on flowers, so I'll post those when I receive the updates.

#3 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
      • 1,131 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 08:01 AM

Thanks for this!!!!!

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
        ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#4 MiriyaBleu

MiriyaBleu
        • 6 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 07:39 PM

i have been looking everywhere for this a la carte list and can not find it anywhere! where did you find these prices?! thank you so much for posting the ones you did! so helpful!

#5 wilsonj2

wilsonj2
          • 191 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 04:47 PM

Miriya,

There's no actual list of these items, you can just look at the list of items under each package and then request the price.  The only way I could get the prices was to ask my TA about each exact item.  They will not send you a list.  For example, if I want the price of a bouquet, I have to send the bouquet number, and she gets back to me with a price.

It's a bit too crazy for me and has really turned me off from Sandals. I don't understand why all the prices are kept secret.  It would be so nice (and I might even purchase more) if Sandals would just send us a list of possible extras with prices. 

My TA informed me the flowers haven't gone on sale, but I heard on here they have.  If anyone hears about specific pricing for bouquets, please post!

Originally Posted by MiriyaBleu 

i have been looking everywhere for this a la carte list and can not find it anywhere! where did you find these prices?! thank you so much for posting the ones you did! so helpful!

#6 beachesSB1412

beachesSB1412
            • 171 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 05:57 PM

I haven't heard any more either but I have an email in to my WC (although she is out of the office currently).  I agree, at least give us a list of WHAT is available as an add-on and let us ask for the ridiculous price quote for the item if we are interested (lol).  I know that your initial packet upon signing up has some of the add-ons listed w/ prices in your "welcome packet".  They quote a steel drum band but you can get ONE steel drum player for $250/hr!!

I will let you know if I hear any more!

#7 stluciabound

stluciabound
              • 85 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:10 AM

Hi Ladies!

Ok so here are the current quotes I have received from them (planning to do BB with upgrades). We did already upgrade to the twilight ceremony for $600, but here are the other quotes:

9 paper lanters: $75

Sprinkled petal aisle: $300

Each bag of petals for tossing (they recommended 6 for me): $50 each

Orchid Bouquets: $125 each

Orchid Boutoneire: $20 each

DVD: $500

Steel Drum Band: $350/hour

18 images on CD: $395

Makeup Session: $75 each

Hair Session: $70 each

I have not committed to anything yet other than the twilight upgrade, which had to be paid in full in order to book. From what I understand for the rest they require an immediate deposit and final payment is due 60 days prior to arrival. This seems silly to me to commit to considering it is never too late to decide on any of these options, even once you have already arrived. I would rather keep my money and options open as long as possible :) Well, hopefully some of that helps and I would love to hear any updates you all may have along the way!! Happy planning!!!

Staying strong through a cancelled engagement/wedding. Thankful for all the ladies here and hoping the best for everyone!!! xoxo

#8 mdcoug

mdcoug
                • 128 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 04:06 PM

Thank you for putting the arch cost out that is wonderful.  Has anyone inquired about the flip flop station?

#9 mdcoug

mdcoug
                  • 128 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 04:11 PM

Wow $300 for the sprinkled petal isle, then another $300 (if you get the 6) to give petals to guest...that is steep. 

#10 zbwedding

zbwedding
                    • 156 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 10:59 AM

No worries, when in doubt, just budget any extra's at $300!  But thank you for posting all the prices that you ladies have found!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users