ROR Brides (Riu Ocho Rios)

• Please log in to reply
979 replies to this topic

#841 Atrack

Atrack
  • 69 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:00 PM

Good day ladies

So me and my FI have decide to get a photographer do you have any suggestions for photographers? good price and worth the money.

Thank you

Cynthia Atrack 

#842 Lucy79

Lucy79
    • 176 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by Atrack 

Good day ladies

So me and my FI have decide to get a photographer do you have any suggestions for photographers? good price and worth the money.

Thank you

Cynthia Atrack 

haven't looked into a photographer yet.  i am actually hoping that one of my close friends who is a photographer can come so that she can do them.  i'm sure she is going to be a waaaay cheaper option. 

#843 charmed517

charmed517
      • 13 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 01:25 PM

Has anyone had the semi private dinner? I'm just trying to figure out if its cramped or really open to everything. When I looked online for pictures I keep finding the same setup for the semi private as for the plantation?

#844 KDoyle

KDoyle
        • 218 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:05 PM

Good day ladies So me and my FI have decide to get a photographer do you have any suggestions for photographers? good price and worth the money. Thank you Cynthia AtrackĀ 

Hi Cynthia, I used Marcia E Roberts for both photos and video....loved her and her team. Check out www.jamaicanphtography.com for her work. I looked ino many before choosing Marcia, I found her to be very personable, and best mot fair priced...and myself and wedding party loved her and her team. She will pay the vendor fee as well. I also lie Brian Nejedly's work, and Michael Saab ....hope that helps ;)

#845 Atrack

Atrack
          • 69 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 03:29 AM

Originally Posted by KDoyle 

Hi Cynthia, I used Marcia E Roberts for both photos and video....loved her and her team. Check out www.jamaicanphtography.com for her work. I looked ino many before choosing Marcia, I found her to be very personable, and best mot fair priced...and myself and wedding party loved her and her team. She will pay the vendor fee as well. I also lie Brian Nejedly's work, and Michael Saab ....hope that helps

Thank you for the info. I will def email her and see what her price's are.

#846 jenn4285

jenn4285
            • 159 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:02 PM

Hi ladies the disco is 350 an hour from and can only be rented for two hours....

#847 DANIELLE03

DANIELLE03
              • 413 posts
              • Wedding Date:January 16, 2014
              • Wedding Location:RIU OCHO RIOS
              • LocationWINNIPEG,MANITOBA,CANADA

Posted 19 June 2013 - 06:37 AM

Hey ladies!

I am trying to think of an additional colour to go with turqoise blue! Anyone have any suggestions??

#848 MsFaszion

MsFaszion
              • 174 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by DANIELLE03 

Hey ladies!

I am trying to think of an additional colour to go with turqoise blue! Anyone have any suggestions??

Pink, Green, Orange, there are so many options for that color.  Accent colors can be either gold or silver.  I would say to search pintrest.

#849 DANIELLE03

DANIELLE03
                • 413 posts
                • Wedding Date:January 16, 2014
                • Wedding Location:RIU OCHO RIOS
                • LocationWINNIPEG,MANITOBA,CANADA

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by MsFaszion 

Pink, Green, Orange, there are so many options for that color.  Accent colors can be either gold or silver.  I would say to search pintrest.

I have searched pinterest but cant find antyhing that wows me. I was thinkin coral but its hard to find something I like. My mom wont wear pink or fuscia. I was just wanting an additional color for my parents to wear  I was also thinking orange.

#850 MsFaszion

MsFaszion
                • 174 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:18 AM

Originally Posted by DANIELLE03 

I have searched pinterest but cant find antyhing that wows me. I was thinkin coral but its hard to find something I like. My mom wont wear pink or fuscia. I was just wanting an additional color for my parents to wear  I was also thinking orange.

Ok do you have a theme?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users