What is the latest your DW dance/recpetion lasted?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mishele81

• 202 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 09:34 PM

Just wondering if any brides were able to rent conference or private rooms for their dance past 11pm? It seems that most places like to shut down pretty early - and we have  a pretty fun party crowd that would not be ready to shut down at 11. I know many places offer the public discos , but just wondering  if any of you were able to have a private fun , late dance and if so, was the cost substansiably more?

Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas - April 17, 2012 - 52 booked

#2 PurpleUnicorn

• 305 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 11:17 PM

at my resort all events have to end by 10pm.  but if we are the beach having a good time, i imagine we might stay a little longer to chill once the music and bonfire stop.

#3 nairay

• 156 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 10:29 AM

Events have to end by 10:30 at my resort.  But I'm going to bring iPod speakers if people want to just hang out on the beach or head over to the resort's club.  If you have a big enough party you might end up overtaking it anyway, and it'll be an extension of the private party :)

#4 jennaba3

• 210 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 01:17 AM

Parties have to end at 11pm at my resort.. Our reception is 6 - 10.. We plan on then just heading to one of hotel bars!! xxxx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users