My friends and i had an idea this weekend about making a seashell "wreath" with a veil attached to the bottom. Has anyone seen anything like this? I know I am not explaining it well I was just hoping one of you might get my drift! :)

I totally see where you are going with this...have you considered a fascinator w/ some seashells?  www.unveiledbridaldesigns.com may be able to give you some inspiration, check em' out!  I love when brides step out of the norm!!

Originally Posted by MVPHairMakeup View Post

I totally see where you are going with this...have you considered a fascinator w/ some seashells?  www.unveiledbridaldesigns.com may be able to give you some inspiration, check em' out!  I love when brides step out of the norm!!

Wow! those are nice...great inspiration!

are you a DIY'er? I saw this amazing post on another site earlier about making your own flower wreath, it might work with some adjustment. I can find the link if you might want to think about making your own? :-)

Originally Posted by acireta View Post

are you a DIY'er? I saw this amazing post on another site earlier about making your own flower wreath, it might work with some adjustment. I can find the link if you might want to think about making your own? :-)

Yes! I would love to find a way to make it myself! :)

well, this article is about making your own flower wreath, but maybe you could find a way to attach stems to shells and put them together into a wreath. Then you could gather some tulle or long ribbons in your wedding colors and attach to the back for the veil part?

http://offbeatbride.com/2009/07/floral-head-wreath-how-to

i'd love to see pics if you do this, sounds like a very cool, unique idea!