Sign in to follow this  
JennW818

HELP - Does anyone know where to get linen pants for plus size men?

I have been searching for weeks now trying to find linen pants for my brother.  He's a GM in my wedding.  Everyone else has their pants, but I can't seem to find nice ones in his size.  He's a 54 waist.  I ordered pants from studio suits for my fiance and his father and they completely botched the measurements.  I provided a 40 waist and they sent me a waist measuring over 50...unfortuantely not quite 54 or I could have put them to use!  I'd rather avoid giving them another go, but haven't been able to find another option.  Any suggestions?

Originally Posted by JennW818 View Post

I have been searching for weeks now trying to find linen pants for my brother.  He's a GM in my wedding.  Everyone else has their pants, but I can't seem to find nice ones in his size.  He's a 54 waist.  I ordered pants from studio suits for my fiance and his father and they completely botched the measurements.  I provided a 40 waist and they sent me a waist measuring over 50...unfortuantely not quite 54 or I could have put them to use!  I'd rather avoid giving them another go, but haven't been able to find another option.  Any suggestions?

Hi JennW818,

try www.casualmale.com   Type in Axis Linen Pant in the search window, see if those will work for your bro. They have size 54.  Good luck :)