Photo

Steph's DIY passport invites - pictures, instructions and advice

• Please log in to reply
175 replies to this topic

#121 futuremrswarner

futuremrswarner
  • 360 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:17 AM

Oh boy. Thanks for the tutorial on how you assembled your passport. I was considering making one for the OOT bags, but decided otherwise cause I couldn't think of a good way to assemble it together. Now, I might have to try it out. 

Attached Files

#122 BridetobeABCD

BridetobeABCD
    • 221 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:03 AM

WOW these are amazing! You did such a wonderful and creative and professional job!

#123 dlh316

dlh316
      • Site Supporter
      • 15 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:13 AM

I absolutely love these.  I just have a couple questions:

1) Did you make the Pocket folder that holds everything together?  If so, do you have a template or suggestions on how to?

2) What size envelopes did you use for both your invitation and RSVP?

Thanks!

#124 missroxy

missroxy
        • 178 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:01 AM

Originally Posted by wedding14 

How much for total cost and how many invitations did that cover??

I'd like to know that too :)

Thanks in advance !

#125 Betty Blue

Betty Blue
          • 7 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:27 PM

Amazing job!  I love, love, love the passports.   I would like to do my own but I have no idea where to start!

#126 inloveinkorea

inloveinkorea
            • 177 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:56 AM

Love the wax stamp! I did the same for my invites. :) 

Visit my Etsy shop for affordable DIY invitations and wedsite design! http://www.etsy.com/...eaOfLoveStudios

#127 wedding14

wedding14
              • 14 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:24 AM

Hello

Thanks so much everyone.  Looking back, I can't believe how much I did and can't even imagine doing it again, but its amazing how a wedding can motivate you.  Now that we are getting close to our 1 year anniversary, I'm not on this sight as much as I used to be so I'm sorry for my late response. My inserts and backgrounds were mostly taken from clip art so I have no problem sharing those.  I'm going to post a few here.  Yes, it was only the outside that I had professionally printed (cover and back - I was able to fit 2 on a page).  I glued the page that had "united states of marriage" and "trip tips" to the cover - that was printed single sided.  The other pages were printed double sided so it was only one additional page that was sewed in.  I hope that makes sense - it's hard to remember exactly. [ATTACHMENT=11868]b421448721875026[1].jpg (4k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT] [ATTACHMENT=11869]compass3.png (4k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT] [ATTACHMENT=11872]sand dollar.png (6k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT] [ATTACHMENT=11871]champagne2.png (6k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT] [ATTACHMENT=11874]envelope liner 1.jpg (911k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Is there any way you could email these to me Iam not yet at enough posts to open attachments.. Sdofka309@cardinal.wju.edu Thanks so much! These are so amazing!

could you please email me as well ? Thank you!

#128 wedding14

wedding14
                • 14 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:25 AM

Hello

Thanks so much everyone.  Looking back, I can't believe how much I did and can't even imagine doing it again, but its amazing how a wedding can motivate you.  Now that we are getting close to our 1 year anniversary, I'm not on this sight as much as I used to be so I'm sorry for my late response. My inserts and backgrounds were mostly taken from clip art so I have no problem sharing those.  I'm going to post a few here.  Yes, it was only the outside that I had professionally printed (cover and back - I was able to fit 2 on a page).  I glued the page that had "united states of marriage" and "trip tips" to the cover - that was printed single sided.  The other pages were printed double sided so it was only one additional page that was sewed in.  I hope that makes sense - it's hard to remember exactly. [ATTACHMENT=11868]b421448721875026[1].jpg (4k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT] [ATTACHMENT=11869]compass3.png (4k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT] [ATTACHMENT=11872]sand dollar.png (6k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT] [ATTACHMENT=11871]champagne2.png (6k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT] [ATTACHMENT=11874]envelope liner 1.jpg (911k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Is there any way you could email these to me Iam not yet at enough posts to open attachments.. Sdofka309@cardinal.wju.edu Thanks so much! These are so amazing!

Dveselik@yahoo.com

#129 wedding14

wedding14
                  • 14 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:25 AM

Hello

Dveselik@yahoo.com

#130 Loreal30

Loreal30
                    • 234 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:32 AM

Wow! These are great!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users