What resort are you spending your Honeymoon at and did you get a special rate?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Afaybik

• 99 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:38 PM

Would like to know where everyone is going for their Honeymoon and for how many days after the wedding?  Did you get any special deals and if so how?

#2 Ali12

• 216 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 08:15 PM

We haven't decided yet, but we are going to switch resorts and we are staying for another week after our first week, and so far we aren't sure if we get a deal or anything, haven't looked into it all that much. Keep ya posted on what I find!! 

Sandos Playacar Beach Resort - April 18th 2012

#3 sunshine2413

• Site Supporter
      • 340 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 09:37 AM

We are thinking of doing the same thing. One week at the resort where we are getting married (our wedding is on a Friday), then leaving Sunday for our honeymoon. I was think about doing a 5 day honeymoon, even though I would love for it to be longer, I doubt we will be able to get away from work for much longer (ugh back to reality). I really wanted to do out honeymoon at my runner up choice for my wedding (Iberostar Grand Punta Cana), but then I realized there are no flights from Jamaica to DR. Bummer!!! I am not sure what we are going to plan, I am hoping by 2012 they will start having flights, lol. I guess it is a good idea to check where else you can fly to from you wedding location.

Good luck, keep us updated with any choices you come across.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users