Seattle Area Brides!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 krsmith

• 528 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:05 PM

Hey ladies!

Thought I would start a thread for the Seattle area brides out there! Maybe we could all be a support to each other and help each other with any info/resources that's in our area. Maybe even have meet-ups for some good times and DIY/planning parties! :)

#2 PeterPevensie

• 24 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 03:01 AM

A wonderful post regarding different wedding ideas available… I would like to Thanks for the informative post. I really appreciate it. I hope that I can get more benefit from this topic. I’m getting married next month. Thanks

#3 meghmarie

• 15 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 07:02 AM

I'm a Seattle area bride who is getting married in Cabo in March. I would love to hear from other brides in the area especially for AHR ideas! Let me know!

#4 sedrosa

• 8 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 11:54 PM

I'm from Seattle as well! Getting married November 2012 in the process of confirming with Riu in Cabo. I'm hoping to get good input on what other ladies from the area are planning.  Is anyone using a travel agent? I'm trying to find one so if anyone knows a good one please let me know! We're trying to get a discounted rate we are inviting about 150 people but hoping for only 50-60 hah we'll see how that goes! Hope to hear from you guys soon!

#5 TerraDawn

• 85 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:35 PM

Oooo....RIU is amazing!!  I haven't been to the one in Cabo, but one in Aruba is just gorgeous!!!  :D  Have you visited the resort yet? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users