Photo

I finally LOVE high heels

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 bmadzia1

bmadzia1
  • 355 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 03:52 PM

So, some of you that will read this will think I am totally wacko because I have only discovered this now...

I hardly wear high heel shoes, theonly ones I wear with a heel are boots.  I'm attending a wedding next week, and must of bought about 3-4 pairs of shoes....well - none would stay on my foot. Practiced walking in them to get a better hang of the high heel walking trade.  Nope, nothing; they keep going off my heel like a flipping flip flop LOL ...

So today, I'm back at the store and I say to the guy...what's the matter with your shoes? They just won't stay on.. so he says: Lady... do you wear sneakers most of the time? I say " yes".  So he takes out these foam inserts and says; put this in, and you're  supermodel on the runway.... $5 and problem solved.

Now, he couldn't tell me this before I spent $200 on shoes at his store or what???? I have always loved high heels but was never to walk in those pretty ones.... NOW - I have 4 pairs of brand new shoes and I'm going to wear the heck out of them :)

The only person I feel sorry for now is my FI... He is going to have to make space in the closet for all the shoes I'll be buying..

I simply cannot believe it took me all these years to find these miracle foam inserts:)

#2 sascolo

sascolo
    • 184 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 04:57 AM

Congrats! I would die without my heels!

#3 jamie0820

jamie0820
      • 183 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 06:03 AM

I want foam inserts! 

What brand?  Damn! 

#4 bmadzia1

bmadzia1
        • 355 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 07:29 AM

I got mine at Aldo.. pretty comfy :) only $6 CAD

Originally Posted by jamie0820 

I want foam inserts! 

What brand?  Damn! 

#5 jenninjamaica

jenninjamaica
          • 547 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 07:35 AM

Thanks for the tip! I am not a heel-fan but need to wear some for my brother's wedding. My husband told me I need to start practicing now for August. lol I am definitely heading to Aldo!!!

*~*JENN*~*

#6 snowbeltchick

snowbeltchick
            • 192 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 07:44 AM

I used to love wearing high heels but I now work in an office with poured concrete floors and it's a killer on the back.  So sad.

#7 richarsd

richarsd
              • 331 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 07:53 AM

That's awesome! Welcome to the club ;)

P.S: The Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles (massaging gel...'nuff said) are AMAZING!!

#8 morgan7

morgan7
                • 219 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 09:11 PM

high heel inserts? what? i absolutly cannot wear high heels but i love them. i have over 10 pairs (no joke) that have never been worn!!!! im going to buy these inserts right away!!!! you have changed my life. (well i hope so if the inserts work for me)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users