Photo

November 2011 Brides!!! All Destinations

• Please log in to reply
160 replies to this topic

#61 JBean

JBean
  • 429 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 02:08 PM

Another Nov 2011 bride here! We're getting married on Nov 10th. We have been engaged since Feb 2010, sent out STDs in November, and just sent out invites last week! 

I have a lot of things done - menus, programs, started OOT bags... but it's difficult when you don't know how many people are coming! How do you guys deal with this issue??

Brad & Janine - November 10th, 2011.
    Valentin Imperial Maya, Riviera Maya
    Bride & Groom + 29

#62 JenK

JenK
    • 302 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 02:32 PM

We have the same wedding date! I'm getting married in Los Cabos, how about you?

I am waiting until final RSVP's to finish items like meus, programs, OOT bags. What is everyone else doing?

Originally Posted by JBean 

Another Nov 2011 bride here! We're getting married on Nov 10th. We have been engaged since Feb 2010, sent out STDs in November, and just sent out invites last week! 

I have a lot of things done - menus, programs, started OOT bags... but it's difficult when you don't know how many people are coming! How do you guys deal with this issue??

#63 JBean

JBean
      • 429 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 05:44 PM

We're getting married in the Mayan Riviera. It's probably smart to leave things until you know final #'s... I'm too impatient. lol.

Originally Posted by JenK 

We have the same wedding date! I'm getting married in Los Cabos, how about you?

I am waiting until final RSVP's to finish items like meus, programs, OOT bags. What is everyone else doing?

Brad & Janine - November 10th, 2011.
        Valentin Imperial Maya, Riviera Maya
        Bride & Groom + 29

#64 clgriffi7

clgriffi7
        • Banned
        • 630 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 08:40 AM

My goal is going to be to have everything designed (like programs, tags for OOT bags, etc..) in the next couple of months and then in Sept/Oct I will print/assemble them all.  As for OOT bags, I would scout out stores and websites so that when you have a guest count you are ready to purchase and don't have to go looking for things.

Originally Posted by JBean 

#65 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
          • 789 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 10:31 AM

Hi clgriffi7!

Congrats on your upcoming wedding! When I planned my destination wedding, I used Favor Warehouse 

My goal is going to be to have everything designed (like programs, tags for OOT bags, etc..) in the next couple of months and then in Sept/Oct I will print/assemble them all.  As for OOT bags, I would scout out stores and websites so that when you have a guest count you are ready to purchase and don't have to go looking for things.

#66 SChica927

SChica927
            • 230 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 11:11 AM

Hi ladies! I am having a traditional Indian DW on November 26, 2011 at Moon Palace in Cancun! We got engaged in July 2010 and sent out our Save the Dates in February/March 2011!

Right now, I'm working with designers in India to get our invitations done, I went to India to do all of my clothes shopping, and am starting to look into decor and OOT bags... so much to do! But I love this stuff!

Haven't gone through this entire post yet, but looking forward to talking you guys across the next several months to share ideas!

#67 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
              • 789 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 12:00 PM

Congratulations SChica927! My husband and I were married in the Riviera Maya last June. It's such a gorgeous area!  I can only imagine how incredibly beautiful your wedding will be with it being a traditional Indian wedding. After my travels to India, it inspired me in jewelry design with the incredible colors and craftsmanship. Good luck with the planning!

Originally Posted by SChica927 

Hi ladies! I am having a traditional Indian DW on November 26, 2011 at Moon Palace in Cancun! We got engaged in July 2010 and sent out our Save the Dates in February/March 2011!

Right now, I'm working with designers in India to get our invitations done, I went to India to do all of my clothes shopping, and am starting to look into decor and OOT bags... so much to do! But I love this stuff!

Haven't gone through this entire post yet, but looking forward to talking you guys across the next several months to share ideas!

#68 SChica927

SChica927
                • 230 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 07:50 AM

Thanks! I can't wait! :)

Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 

Congratulations SChica927! My husband and I were married in the Riviera Maya last June. It's such a gorgeous area!  I can only imagine how incredibly beautiful your wedding will be with it being a traditional Indian wedding. After my travels to India, it inspired me in jewelry design with the incredible colors and craftsmanship. Good luck with the planning!

#69 carrieb258

carrieb258
                  • 216 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 11:44 PM

Hi all, 

JBean and Jen K we have the same wedding date too, and we too are getting married in Mayan Riveria in Tulum. It's getting exciting now isn't it - so much fun planning things! 

Have you girls got your dresses??

xxx

#70 JenK

JenK
                    • 302 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 06:21 AM

Hi Carrie!!!

So fun to have the same wedding date! I'm getting married in Cabo. Yes I got my dress, you can check it out if you like :) It is the San Patrick Eresma. I love it! We have the attire for the men and just ordered the bridesmaid dresses. Now I'm onto accessories :) How about you-did you find your dress yet?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users