Photo

Matron of Honor jewelry

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 bride2be31011

bride2be31011
  • 79 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 12:26 PM

Help!!! I've looked everywhere for jewelry for my Matron of Honor.  Her dress is champagne with a coral ribbon.  I want to do some sort of necklace with the coral added and possibly pearls too, since that's what I'll be wearing.  But I can't find anything that looks "wedding."   I've looked on Etsy and everything, but nothing really wows me! Any help would be greatly appreciated, or ideas?  I'm not against making her necklace, but I just don't know what design and everything to go with.  Thanks ladies!

#2 adales

adales
    • Site Supporter
    • 545 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 02:51 PM

I was having the same problem so I found a few jewelers on etsy that I liked and mailed them a picture of the dress and a little tid bit about my wedding and they emailed me back options.  It worked out really well.  Etsy can be so overwhelming and I know there is stuff on there that can be missed.

#3 latinive

latinive
      • 179 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 04:50 PM

Etsy is great.  You won't be dissapointed.

#4 jamie0820

jamie0820
        • 183 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 04:40 PM

Etsy is great---haven't attempted to look at jewelry there yet!  Probably not the best idea for my wallet :)

#5 asiamarie1

asiamarie1
          • 239 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 07:40 PM

Esty is great I have found a wristlet I am getting for my maid of honor and need to find jewelry as well...if I find any other sites I will let you know

#6 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
            • 789 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 07:13 PM

Hello bride2be31011! I'd be happy to help you design a fabulous necklace for your MOH if you're interested. I specialize in custom designs and can always design by color/style to fit the needs of you and your bridal party. I've included a few links below as well as some of my recent reviews. 

Originally Posted by bride2be31011 

Help!!! I've looked everywhere for jewelry for my Matron of Honor.  Her dress is champagne with a coral ribbon.  I want to do some sort of necklace with the coral added and possibly pearls too, since that's what I'll be wearing.  But I can't find anything that looks "wedding."   I've looked on Etsy and everything, but nothing really wows me! Any help would be greatly appreciated, or ideas?  I'm not against making her necklace, but I just don't know what design and everything to go with.  Thanks ladies!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users