beware of perfect bridal website

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 aj42781

• 79 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 12:52 PM

I stupidly ordered my bridesmaid dresses online. They came in wrong color and will not return or refund so now I am a month away from wedding and an ugly dress!

#2 sascolo

• 184 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 01:15 PM

I'm sorry!  Were the colors similar or just totally off?  You may be able to dispute it with your credit card company.

#3 NEMMERZ

• 195 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 05:16 PM

Dont worry..........just regather youself............and start shopping...

Many of the bridal boutiques in my city had soooooo many clearance dresses right off the rack.

There is always David's bridal too.......

You can do this..........and everything will be ok...........keep us updated......

#4 christinebauer

• 10 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 11:29 AM

Is the company located here?  I would say just dispute the charge.  Credit card companies are surprisingly on the cardholder's side when it comes to disputes.

#5 aj42781

• 79 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 06:25 PM

thank you ladies, the color is pretty far off , i want blue turquoise and i recieved a green teal...the jewels on dress are even green when i was told they would be silver...im trying to sell the dresses on the board...maybe perfect for someone elses beach wedding.  I already bought new blue ones at nordstroms

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users