Photo

Sunset Beach Resort & Spa - past and future brides, please post here!

• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

#101 BebeEvens

BebeEvens
  • 52 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:17 AM

Hi  Mrl ... are you the jumping the broom. I made my own :) wedding broom.png

117 guest confirmed!!!!

#102 mrlddst

mrlddst
    • 222 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:59 PM

Its beautiful!!   No jumping the broom for us.  I'm still trying to talk my FI into the sand ceremony.

Its done.....you can read my planning journal or the review...long over due.

http://www.bestdesti...ego-bay-jamaica

#103 mrlddst

mrlddst
      • 222 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:16 AM

Did any previous brides use the spa?  Bebe, do you plan on using it?  My BMs want to do a day at the spa.  We have both tried contacting the resort but I have yet to receive a reply.  I even tried Tanesha. Does anyone have any different contact info?

#104 BebeEvens

BebeEvens
        • 52 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 04:10 PM

no  im not sure depends on the cost :)

117 guest confirmed!!!!

#105 slee2315

slee2315
          • 4 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 01:54 PM

Hey guy I am planning my wedding at the sunset beach resort next august.  I noticed that you guys were talking about outside vendor fees, do they charge you this for every outside vendor there is?  My uncle is a photographer and I was planning on having him do our wedding...  Also do you guys have any tips on anything?  I am just getting started on everything and am already frustrated with their response times because I feel like I have so many questions

#106 slee2315

slee2315
            • 4 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 01:55 PM

Hey guy I am planning my wedding at the sunset beach resort next august.  I noticed that you guys were talking about outside vendor fees, do they charge you this for every outside vendor there is?  My uncle is a photographer and I was planning on having him do our wedding...  Also do you guys have any tips on anything?  I am just getting started on everything and am already frustrated with their response times because I feel like I have so many questions

#107 slee2315

slee2315
              • 4 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 01:56 PM

#108 mrlddst

mrlddst
                • 222 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:31 PM

I haven't gotten married yet but when I get back I will try to answer what I can for you. Is your uncle staying at the resort? I don't see why they would charge in that case then.

#109 mrlddst

mrlddst
                  • 222 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:41 PM

I'm back!!!! My guests and I had a blast. I am debating on doing a full review or planning journal.  I still have an AHR to pull off in  3 weeks.

#110 blueyz74

blueyz74
                    • 31 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 04:44 PM

Yes..please give a review! I'd love to hear about it! I'm getting married there on 12-12-12

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users