Sign in to follow this  
PurpleUnicorn

Sunset Beach Resort & Spa - past and future brides, please post here!

Did any previous brides use the spa?  Bebe, do you plan on using it?  My BMs want to do a day at the spa.  We have both tried contacting the resort but I have yet to receive a reply.  I even tried Tanesha. Does anyone have any different contact info?

Hey guy I am planning my wedding at the sunset beach resort next august.  I noticed that you guys were talking about outside vendor fees, do they charge you this for every outside vendor there is?  My uncle is a photographer and I was planning on having him do our wedding...  Also do you guys have any tips on anything?  I am just getting started on everything and am already frustrated with their response times because I feel like I have so many questions

Hey guy I am planning my wedding at the sunset beach resort next august.  I noticed that you guys were talking about outside vendor fees, do they charge you this for every outside vendor there is?  My uncle is a photographer and I was planning on having him do our wedding...  Also do you guys have any tips on anything?  I am just getting started on everything and am already frustrated with their response times because I feel like I have so many questions

I haven't gotten married yet but when I get back I will try to answer what I can for you. Is your uncle staying at the resort? I don't see why they would charge in that case then.

I'm back!!!! My guests and I had a blast. I am debating on doing a full review or planning journal.  I still have an AHR to pull off in  3 weeks.