Sign in to follow this  
JBean

Supplies sites that ship to Canada

Also, for travel mugs/tumblers, Blissco.ca is located in Ontario. A friend of mine ordered from them and said it worked out to ~$4/cup. 

Hello ladies!

I'm looking for a company that sells inexpensive cooler bags that will print my logo onto it.

Anyone have any companies/links? Thinking of something like this for my OOT bags.

DSC_0054.jpg

Originally Posted by Lua View Post

For flowers: www.afloral.com I used them for my real touch flowers and they were great to deal with!

Thanks for the site! Question....was is that easy to get your flowers to your destination without getting ruined????

I found another good site...www.theweddingshoppe.ca.....they are located in London, Ont so no outrageous shipping or duty. Clearly, we have found a market...LOL...one of us, who is not totaaly burned out after wedding planning and the wedding should start up a Canadian business....LOL. As you all will agree, it is so frustrating to soend time on a site looking at itmes and getting excited only to find out they don't ship to Canada or it is a ridiculous amount of money.

I totally agree! I was looking on theweddingchannel was ready to order, then found out they don't ship here :(

Thanks for this link.

Originally Posted by Lasallebabe View Post

I found another good site...www.theweddingshoppe.ca.....they are located in London, Ont so no outrageous shipping or duty. Clearly, we have found a market...LOL...one of us, who is not totaaly burned out after wedding planning and the wedding should start up a Canadian business....LOL. As you all will agree, it is so frustrating to soend time on a site looking at itmes and getting excited only to find out they don't ship to Canada or it is a ridiculous amount of money.