Found a great place to get quality flowers

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Tiffanya21

• 96 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 04:34 AM

So, browsing around the internet, I came across a website for a woman who makes bouquets with silk flowers. Out of curiousity, I requested a quote, and surprisingly, it came back pretty cheap. I thought I would share with you girls. If anyone goes there to request a quote, or orders anything from her, please drop my name (Tiffany Alexander, Wedding date 20 October 2011) because I get an incentive for referring! :)

Heres her website: www.foreverflowersbyval.com

She is so nice, and pretty quick. When you submit the form for a quote, she will request you fill out a form so she can get an idea of what you are looking for. She will make a bouquet from a picture you provide, or from something she has already created on her website. I am ordering my flowers today. I will post pictures as soon as I recieve them!

#2 acireta

• Site Supporter
    • 750 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 07:33 AM

Are they silk or real-touch? Just make sure you know what you're getting ahead of time, especially if you're using a vendor that doesn't have a ton of reviews.

Erica & Al - April 3, 2012 - St. Thomas, USVI

Planning Thread

Wedding & AHR Pics

#3 Tiffanya21

• 96 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 10:13 AM

You can request whatever you want. Based on your request, she will provide a quote.

I am taking a chance here, because I have never heard of her before, but she seems really realiable. I am not sure how long she has been in business, but I know she has done several wedding bouquests. After I recieve mine, I will give a review for her. :)

#4 smfs

• 176 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 12:18 PM

*16 confirmed~9/10/11~Nassau, Bahamas*

#5 Tiffanya21

• 96 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 08:33 AM

So, my bouquets are finally done. I love them. Here is the finished product. Val did such a great job! They are being shipped today, so I will report again on the quality once I recieve them. So far, I am very pleased with her work, and her services. She was pretty prompt and kept me in the loop along the way. I definitely recommend her.

#6 shan0487

• 1,393 posts
            • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
            • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
            • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 25 March 2011 - 09:07 AM

looks good! can't wait to hear your review when you receive them!

#7 sharlie

• 261 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 06:22 PM

they look really good. Can't wait to see how the quality is

Negril, Jamaica
              24 booked =)
              Can't wait til the big day!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users