Photo

Weight Loss/Fitness Support for 2012 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
414 replies to this topic

#141 kya101

kya101
  • 645 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 07:15 PM

10lbs!!!! You go girl!!! I would take alterations for the beach bod!!!! Keep it up!!!!

Originally Posted by Cdunn514 

I have lost 10lbs total so far! I have started to plateau so I think I need to step up my workouts a little more. But I ordered my dress in March and now I am nervous that I am going to need a bunch of alterations but I would like to lose at least 10 more lbs. Oh well I guess paying for the alterations will be worth it if I can get down in weight!

#142 kya101

kya101
    • 645 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 08:02 AM

Week 7 down only 6 more to go!!! Phase 3/4 is awesome... definitely kicks it up a notch!!! And I ate very well and healthy all week with yesterday being the exception of a few beer around the bonfire! Gotta live a little once in awhile!!!!

#143 BusyBee123

BusyBee123
      • 335 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 09:32 AM

So I figure its about time to jump on this bandwagon! I'm getting married in January 2012 and want to drop 20-25lbs before the big day!  I'm already down about 8lbs, but I'm starting to slowly plateau already.  I've been pretty good about increasing my protein, fruit and veg intake and decreasing my carb intake.  The problem is that I often work 60-80hr weeks, which makes getting to the gym next to impossible.  I'm only getting there about 2 days per week now! I'm hoping that sharing successes with you girls will be a motivator for me!  Good luck everyone!

#144 star18

star18
        • 201 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 07:43 PM

Well day 1 of the "30 day shred", not too bad...20mins of working out with no breaks is a little hard at first but I am sure it gets easier. Excited to see results soon!! :)

#145 bellajovie

bellajovie
          • 93 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 07:37 AM

Congratulations on day 1!  It will become easier.  I'm into week 2 of Jillian Michaels and it becomes easier each time; 

Well day 1 of the "30 day shred", not too bad...20mins of working out with no breaks is a little hard at first but I am sure it gets easier. Excited to see results soon!! :)

#146 aahq45

aahq45
            • 179 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 08:00 AM

Congrats girls!!  Keep up the hard work!  I've been running every other day...haven't weighed myself yet, but definitely "feel better"!   :)

#147 aahq45

aahq45
              • 179 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 08:02 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by kya101 

Week 7 down only 6 more to go!!! Phase 3/4 is awesome... definitely kicks it up a notch!!! And I ate very well and healthy all week with yesterday being the exception of a few beer around the bonfire! Gotta live a little once in awhile!!!!

#148 aahq45

aahq45
                • 179 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 08:06 AM

kya101-

You deserve to have a few beers for all your hard work! You can't totally deprive yourself; especially if there's a bonfire involved!!! ;)

#149 kya101

kya101
                  • 645 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 09:14 AM

I hear ya on that one!!! Thanks :)

Originally Posted by aahq45 

kya101-

You deserve to have a few beers for all your hard work! You can't totally deprive yourself; especially if there's a bonfire involved!!! ;)

#150 star18

star18
                    • 201 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 02:42 PM

DAY 2 "30 day shred" done!!! I can't believe how much easier it was from even the first day...I really think this is gonna work! Thank for the suggestions of Jillan Michaels..it really is good and only $9.83 at Walmart!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users