Sign in to follow this  
magikstarrynite7

Post under moderation??

i think Court is probably right, altho im pretty sure this is a function of the new bdw from july 2010 and not  old bdw. ill flag your post so tammy can check it out.

in the future instead of creating a thread for a question like this please feel free to PM one of the moderators, we'd be happy to help :)

it is more of the type of posts you make.  if you have not been that active and start posting a bunch of links or words that the spam filter has deemed suspicious it will automatically put the post in moderation.  this is to help keep spam off the forum.

Originally Posted by magikstarrynite7 View Post

I know I don't post much here but I have been a member since July 2009 and I am also a supporter but I made a post and a message popped up saying my post was under review because I was new??

When does that stop

smile35.gif

Originally Posted by Tammy Host View Post

it is more of the type of posts you make.  if you have not been that active and start posting a bunch of links or words that the spam filter has deemed suspicious it will automatically put the post in moderation.  this is to help keep spam off the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikstarrynite7 View Post

I know I don't post much here but I have been a member since July 2009 and I am also a supporter but I made a post and a message popped up saying my post was under review because I was new??

When does that stop

smile35.gif

But all I did was quote someone and said I agree undecided.gif

happen to me too! but I thought my first post didnt take I didnt realize it was because it was being reviewed so I posted again and now realize why it didnt take the first time. Interesting... that was on friday.

I'm a newbie. Sometimes when I post, a dialog box pops up and states that my post is under moderation because I'm new. Other times, I can post without any issues. It's not a big deal for me though. I guess I'll have to increase my posts so that I'm no longer a newbie!