Post under moderation??

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 magikstarrynite7

magikstarrynite7
  • Site Supporter
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 11:25 AM

I know I don't post much here but I have been a member since July 2009 and I am also a supporter but I made a post and a message popped up saying my post was under review because I was new??

When does that stop

hoping we get there someday soon

#2 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
    • 4,979 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 12:06 PM

I'm thinking it's not about how long you've been a member of the forum, but how many posts you have.  

Happily Married since May 9, 2008
      Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#3 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
      • Moderators
      • 25,218 posts
      • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
      • LocationSeattle

Posted 12 January 2011 - 12:38 PM

i think Court is probably right, altho im pretty sure this is a function of the new bdw from july 2010 and not  old bdw. ill flag your post so tammy can check it out.

in the future instead of creating a thread for a question like this please feel free to PM one of the moderators, we'd be happy to help :)

#4 magikstarrynite7

magikstarrynite7
      • Site Supporter
      • 33 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 12:44 PM

Oh I'm sorry! I will do that next time thank you

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 12 January 2011 - 01:16 PM

it is more of the type of posts you make.  if you have not been that active and start posting a bunch of links or words that the spam filter has deemed suspicious it will automatically put the post in moderation.  this is to help keep spam off the forum.

Originally Posted by magikstarrynite7 

I know I don't post much here but I have been a member since July 2009 and I am also a supporter but I made a post and a message popped up saying my post was under review because I was new??

When does that stop

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 magikstarrynite7

magikstarrynite7
        • Site Supporter
        • 33 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by Tammy Host 

it is more of the type of posts you make.  if you have not been that active and start posting a bunch of links or words that the spam filter has deemed suspicious it will automatically put the post in moderation.  this is to help keep spam off the forum.

Quote:
          Originally Posted by magikstarrynite7 

When does that stop

But all I did was quote someone and said I agree

#7 sharlie

sharlie
          • 261 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 09:00 PM

i got but i am new

Negril, Jamaica
            6/29/11
            24 booked =)
            Can't wait til the big day!

#8 Marlena

Marlena
            • 254 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 04:07 PM

I'm new too, I guess I need to post more and read more!

#9 tracyl5

tracyl5
              • 38 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 08:54 AM

happen to me too! but I thought my first post didnt take I didnt realize it was because it was being reviewed so I posted again and now realize why it didnt take the first time. Interesting... that was on friday.

#10 redginger

redginger
                • 360 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 02:23 PM

I'm a newbie. Sometimes when I post, a dialog box pops up and states that my post is under moderation because I'm new. Other times, I can post without any issues. It's not a big deal for me though. I guess I'll have to increase my posts so that I'm no longer a newbie!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users