VALFEM
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:09 AM

send me your email address i will send you a few things   

#772 VALFEM

VALFEM
    • 4 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:10 AM

Hello, would you be willing to send me some pics too pls. I'm trying to decide on my reception site as well and I'm having a difficult time. Thank you Hello

#773 VALFEM

VALFEM
      • 4 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:12 AM

Would you be willing to send me some things too. I have to pick my reception site for my wedding this year and I've been having a difficult time with get in pictures. My email is valessmi@aol.com. I would really appreciate any help that I can get. Thank you, Val

send me your email address i will send you a few things   

#774 jadenela

jadenela
        • Site Supporter
        • 20 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:54 AM

Hello ladies, I spoke with someone from the DR Consulate here in Tampa and its $200 for the Declaration of Single Status! This seems a bit high. Is this correct or is there somewhere else I can go for this document? Thank you

#775 jadenela

jadenela
          • Site Supporter
          • 20 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:54 AM

Hello ladies, I spoke with someone from the DR Consulate here in Tampa and its $200 for the Declaration of Single Status! This seems a bit high. Is this correct or is there somewhere else I can go for this document? Thank you

#776 jadenela

jadenela
            • Site Supporter
            • 20 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:10 AM

Hi Vanessa! I love your video! Who did it? You looked stunning!!

The video is amazing! Congrats on your marriage... Was this done by the onsite photographers?

#777 lsustef

lsustef
              • 15 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:14 AM

I would also love pictures other than the posed one's they send you.  I have a phone meeting with the coordinator next week and she is wanting to hear my ideas. 

Lsustef@aol.com

Thanks a bunch!

#778 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:56 PM

I have some exciting news to share.  We have been given 50% off on Colin Cowie Collections for those that attend the webinar and book a new wedding with Wright Travel Agency.

It is only 1 package per resort and will be first come, first served.  Details will be on the webinar, you can register in the first post here.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#779 jenn4401

jenn4401
                • 1 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:33 PM

Do you have any pictures of your actual ceremony?? I would love to see them!!!

#780 KerriAnn5

KerriAnn5
                  • 45 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:57 AM

Are there any March 2014 Brides here?? I am working on my decor for the reception now and would love to get photos of an actual wedding at the ballroom. If anyone has them i would really appreciate it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users