Photo

The Hard Rock Punta Cana

• Please log in to reply
897 replies to this topic

#631 deeSG

deeSG
  • 25 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:49 AM

Here is a better picture of the reception room with the star drapery and white panels from Creative

#632 MelandEd Wed

MelandEd Wed
    • 12 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:20 PM

DeeSG...

Your pictures are gorgeous!!! Thank you so very much for the time you took to share with us!

Seems like overall you had a good experience:)

Question, when you said you paid $2700, is that all together for reception decor and ceremony or was that just for the ceremony?

Melissa

#633 MelandEd Wed

MelandEd Wed
      • 12 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:22 PM

Oh one more the DeeSG...the chairs in your reception are different than the ones I noticed before.  Are those from Creative Punta Cana, how much were they per chair?

#634 Davis girl

Davis girl
        • 12 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 12:16 PM

DeeSG~

I'm being told that my onsite coordinator will not contact me until 30 days prior to the wedding date, does that seem correct to you or anyone who has already gotten married? I hope I have the choices that you had, sounds like you had a good experience...

#635 deeSG

deeSG
          • 25 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by MelandEd Wed 

DeeSG...

Your pictures are gorgeous!!! Thank you so very much for the time you took to share with us!

Seems like overall you had a good experience:)

Question, when you said you paid $2700, is that all together for reception decor and ceremony or was that just for the ceremony?

Melissa

Melissa - The $2700 was for the Amethyst wedding collection which included everything for the ceremony. The total cost that we paid for the actual day of the wedding (not including the private events we had on Wednesday and Thursday) was about $10,200. This does not include HDC photography. 

Let me know if you have any more questions :)

#636 deeSG

deeSG
            • 25 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by MelandEd Wed 

Oh one more the DeeSG...the chairs in your reception are different than the ones I noticed before.  Are those from Creative Punta Cana, how much were they per chair?

The chair covers were from HRPC, reserved them with Jacqueline. They cost about $7.50 each (that includes tax). 

#637 deeSG

deeSG
              • 25 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by Davis girl 

DeeSG~

I'm being told that my onsite coordinator will not contact me until 30 days prior to the wedding date, does that seem correct to you or anyone who has already gotten married? I hope I have the choices that you had, sounds like you had a good experience...

They told me the same thing. Because my husband and I went for an onsite visit in December, we met with Jacqueline, our wedding coordinator and went over a lot of things for the wedding. Since we had already met and I knew who my coordinator was, I took it upon myself to continue communicating with her the wedding details and decisions we were making as we made them. I will say, even though I was in touch with Jacqueline, she did not contact me regarding any details. I was always the one emailing her and then she would just confirm everything and answer any questions. You definitely need to take a proactive role with them. Hope that helps!

#638 Davis girl

Davis girl
                • 12 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 07:23 AM

Thank you DeeSG for all the information you have provided. I have no idea who my onsite coordinator is so no idea who to contact! I am doing OK with my planning though (I think ) - pray everything goes smooth on the big day!

Do you remember how many people sat at each reception table? I'm not sure if we get to decide but I thought I read it was 8 guests per table plus a separate table for the bridal party?

I'm trying to figure this out as I am bringing some of my centerpiece decorations with me so unsure of how many tables we will need. Did you bring your own toasting flutes or were they provided?

Thanks again,

Jen

#639 luluj0518

luluj0518
                  • 6 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 06:22 PM

deeSg - what dj did u use??

#640 Tatiana

Tatiana
                    • 95 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:48 AM

deeSG this collection included the beach ceremony and the reception? cause they told me I have to pay 300$ per table on the reception

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users