Photo

The Hard Rock Punta Cana

• Please log in to reply
897 replies to this topic

#431 sarahg798

sarahg798
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:22 PM

can you forward to me as well? My WC is renee and NOT returning my emails either!!

sarahg798@hotmail.com

#432 sarahg798

sarahg798
    • 4 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:40 PM

I am working with this Renee too. After two months of emailing her.. NOTHING.. do they have a supervisor we can call and complain to?! I did talk to a girl named Jennifer who FINALLY got me my forms to book my trip.. you HAVE to stay on top of them....

i have STILL heard nothing from Renee...

#433 sarahg798

sarahg798
      • 4 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:28 PM

exact same thing for me! Renee ignores my emails.. and finally Jennifer Gamboa was helpful to me. She is the reason i get my wedding all booked!

#434 RexandKia

RexandKia
        • Site Supporter
        • 25 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:41 PM

I have had the best luck e-mailing Maryln Tobon; mtobon@palaceresorts.com She responds very quickly (the day of or next day) in answering my questions and put me in contact with my wedding planner. 

#435 sarahg798

sarahg798
          • 4 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:50 PM

Any brides have any advice as to a beach front wedding vs floating gazebo by the pool? they both look wonderful!!!!!

Attached Files

#436 aromano23

aromano23
            • 3 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:51 PM

How do you get a hold of Maria? I have been trying to get in touch with Renee and she never gets back to me. I'm getting married at the hard rock in November, and I feel so lost!!

#437 DRb2b

DRb2b
              • 96 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 05:37 PM

Thanks for the link.  I originally had Renee and then she told me I would now be working with Maylen.  So I email Maylen and it tells me that email is no longer valid.  So I email Renee and I have yet to hear back from anyone.  This lack of communication is driving me a little crazy.  I just want to get everything booked and out of the way so I don't have to worry about it anymore!

Originally Posted by ToyaToyaToya 

Vane,

Just got off a call with Renee, and she just got back from punta cana this week. she told me that she thinks Roxy Ballroom is the best. below is te hlink she gave me.

http://vipeventspunt...tel-photos.html

#438 may2013brides

may2013brides
                • 22 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 05:47 AM

I am a little confused as to who people are booking their wedding date with.  I faxed the wedding request on Monday March 12, 2012 to Marlyn and have not heard anything from her to date.  Am I connecting with the correct person for this matter?

#439 RexandKia

RexandKia
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 25 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:29 AM

DRb2b: I contacted Marlyn earlier this week, and apparently Maylen is no longer employed with Palace Resorts!!  She was my wedding coordinator as well. Marlyn told me that someone will contact me soon. I'm giving it another week or two, then will put in another email/call to her.  

#440 DRb2b

DRb2b
                    • 96 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 09:59 AM

Thanks for the info. Don't know what I would do without you ladies and this site. Everyone has been so helpful, more so than the hotel. Yeah I'll probably give it about another week then start calling any and everyone there lol

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by RexandKia 

DRb2b: I contacted Marlyn earlier this week, and apparently Maylen is no longer employed with Palace Resorts!!  She was my wedding coordinator as well. Marlyn told me that someone will contact me soon. I'm giving it another week or two, then will put in another email/call to her.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users