Hello, would you be willing to send me some pics too pls. I'm trying to decide on my reception site as well and I'm having a difficult time. Thank you Hello

Would you be willing to send me some things too. I have to pick my reception site for my wedding this year and I've been having a difficult time with get in pictures. My email is valessmi@aol.com. I would really appreciate any help that I can get. Thank you, Val

send me your email address i will send you a few things   

Hello ladies, I spoke with someone from the DR Consulate here in Tampa and its $200 for the Declaration of Single Status! This seems a bit high. Is this correct or is there somewhere else I can go for this document? Thank you

Hello ladies, I spoke with someone from the DR Consulate here in Tampa and its $200 for the Declaration of Single Status! This seems a bit high. Is this correct or is there somewhere else I can go for this document? Thank you

Hi Vanessa! I love your video! Who did it? You looked stunning!!
The video is amazing! Congrats on your marriage... Was this done by the onsite photographers?

I would also love pictures other than the posed one's they send you.  I have a phone meeting with the coordinator next week and she is wanting to hear my ideas. 

Lsustef@aol.com

Thanks a bunch!

I have some exciting news to share.  We have been given 50% off on Colin Cowie Collections for those that attend the webinar and book a new wedding with Wright Travel Agency.

It is only 1 package per resort and will be first come, first served.  Details will be on the webinar, you can register in the first post here.

Are there any March 2014 Brides here?? I am working on my decor for the reception now and would love to get photos of an actual wedding at the ballroom. If anyone has them i would really appreciate it!