We saw that when we went to the travel Agent. My only worry is we wanted something tropical looking and didnt want it to be like the one in Vegas or FL. Everyone is different though Hopefully you find your right location. Good luck!

jhern:  I'm really glad to hear that the wedding coordinator at the HRH was good!  Thanks for the information on the resort!!  It's good to hear from people that have actually been there, it makes me nervous to book at a resort that I haven't even visited! :)  Good luck planning and thanks again!!

Thanks Jhern for the info! We have decided to take a chance on the HRH everyone that i have shown the resort to has really liked it and the more places i look at the more we are convinced that it's ther perfect place for us and our guest. We saved a date there for March 2nd 2012!!!!  

LovesJakeyPoo,

My wedding is there in May so PM me with any questions you may have.  I will say that we did a tour before booking as well and loved it and that was before it became Hard Rock!  I think you will be satisfied.

Hi Lady's,

I'm just wondering if you two decided to go with the Hard Rock.  I have been driving myself crazy trying to decide on the place without seeing it.  Everything about the Hard Rock sounds perfect except for the recent reviews.  Plus the package is crazy.  They said that if there are 25 or more rooms then it is free?!  My travel agent asked for pictures of previous wedding but we still have not recieved any. I just don't understand if the case that its free for so many rooms then why don't more people go with it.  Any advice would help. 

I have my conf. number and date saved for march 2,2012 but they haven't sent meeh any info....so I'm basically in the dark about anything that isn't already on their website! i want to get started on my save the dates but I don't want to get them all done (I'm DIY boarding passes!!) and then have something not work out =( how long before your date did you actually get to talk to someone.....?

Also i think that the "free" for 25 rooms booked is that you get a free unlimited event and a room upgrade and i think 7 days free....the wedding is complimentary if you stay there 7 days too or you can upgrade to other packages.....we decided on saving the money for a private event....hoping to get enough people so that we don't have to even do that!!!

I'm so stoked and it sucks because its over a year away and flights ain't even out yet! I'm such a planner that it is driving meeh nuts I'm on hold here!

BTW i think the grand opening was yesterday! be interesting to see if the reviews get better soon! soft openings are hard to judge.....

keep meeh posted girl!!!

Hi BDW Brides. I'm still trying to narrow down my location and Hard Rock PC is on my short list.  I've tried to find pictures of actual weddings but I no lucky finding anything.  Does anyone know of a BDW bride that has been married there and written a review with pictures?  Or is there a photography that maybe has blogged a BDW bride that has been married there so we can see actual wedding photos?

Try the New Moon Palace in Punta Cana forum!  On the second page there is a BDW bride that posted a link to her shutterfly page!!  The pictures are helpful, but they were also taken before it turned into a Hard Rock I think!?  I'm still trying to decide too!!  I hope that helps! ;)