Getting Married at Dreams Los Cabos 9-18-2011

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 packedup

packedup
  • Banned
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 10:25 PM

Going somewhere with no Hotels? Check out this hotel guide for free at http://www.thehotelfacts.com

#12 lololola

lololola
    • 156 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 02:19 PM

Congrats! Beautiful venue choice!

#13 brendee2005

brendee2005
      • 456 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 05:21 PM

Congrats and happy planning!

#14 mandijacole

mandijacole
        • 156 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:22 PM

Congrats and welcome!  You will find a lot of great information on here to help with the planning!

#15 jaymerae

jaymerae
          • 2 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 05:01 PM

Hi! WOW! My fiance and I are also going on 13yrs together We decided on Cabo wedding for sometime in 2012. I have been looking at Dreams Resort, Fiesta Americana, and Cabo Azul. I really want an all inclusive resort for my guests. Did you go through wedding planner outside resort or with resort? I feel so clueless and don't even know where to start?????? Any advice would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks

#16 Blissloscabos

Blissloscabos
            • Banned
            • 40 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 12:23 PM

Congratulations on 13 years and now getting married. Cabo is a fantastic place to get married. There are not tons of all inclusive's here but they are Gran Faro, Barcelo, Dreams, Zoetry Casa Del Mar, Melia Cabo Real & the RIU.  You will also find that Hacienda Encantada which is a beautiful newer property in town offers an all inclusive but it is a limited type all inclusive. They allow you to order off all the menu's for the program but you are not allowed to order alcohol to your rooms and some of the bars are only open part time during the day. We have planned a few weddings there if you have any questions. Congrats and happy planning!

Originally Posted by jaymerae 

Hi! WOW! My fiance and I are also going on 13yrs together We decided on Cabo wedding for sometime in 2012. I have been looking at Dreams Resort, Fiesta Americana, and Cabo Azul. I really want an all inclusive resort for my guests. Did you go through wedding planner outside resort or with resort? I feel so clueless and don't even know where to start?????? Any advice would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users