*omg* Did I buy the right dress??

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 LaurenK

LaurenK
  • Banned
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 10:57 PM

I love both, they are very gorgeous!!!! You've got a nice figure!

#42 murmel

murmel
    • Resort/Area Ambassadors
    • 1,407 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 15 January 2011 - 10:18 AM

I know it might be hard right now, but you choose the 2nd dress originally for a reason! Try it on again and you might rediscover that "love" feeling. Both of the dresses are beautiful, and your smile with #2 shows how happy you are. The ruffles are fun, and you'll likely be thrilled on your wedding day that you're comfortable and can really enjoy your day! (I noticed your in the Toronto area, I have a wonderful seamstress who will do alterations for a great price. She literally had to take my entire dress apart and put it back together and it was $250) Good luck!

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#43 NurseM

NurseM
    • Site Supporter
    • 187 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 10:20 AM

Both your dresses are gorgeous!!! you look amazing in both of them

May 24, 2011 Dreams Cancun Bride & Groom + 35 booked and counting!

#44 JR14

JR14
      • 244 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 03:21 PM

That would be great!  Where is she located exactly? The bridal store is claiming they can do almost anything I'd want to the dress also, but I don't know what they will charge me, so it'd be nice to have someone else to ask if I need to.

Originally Posted by murmel 

I know it might be hard right now, but you choose the 2nd dress originally for a reason! Try it on again and you might rediscover that "love" feeling. Both of the dresses are beautiful, and your smile with #2 shows how happy you are. The ruffles are fun, and you'll likely be thrilled on your wedding day that you're comfortable and can really enjoy your day! (I noticed your in the Toronto area, I have a wonderful seamstress who will do alterations for a great price. She literally had to take my entire dress apart and put it back together and it was $250) Good luck!

J + R ~ Bristol Buenaventura, Panama ~ 26.May.2011~~ 95 booked (+ bride & groom)

#45 JR14

JR14
        • 244 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 03:23 PM

Thanks again everyone..... and that's why I originally fell in love with it as well.  I

Originally Posted by Labebita911 

There both beautiful but I peronally love #2 because its fitted, shows off your curves and the bottom is flowy.

Originally Posted by LaurenK 

I love both, they are very gorgeous!!!! You've got a nice figure!

Originally Posted by NurseM 

Both your dresses are gorgeous!!! you look amazing in both of them

J + R ~ Bristol Buenaventura, Panama ~ 26.May.2011~~ 95 booked (+ bride & groom)

#46 wilsonj2

wilsonj2
          • 191 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 03:55 PM

They both look awesome!  Maybe you just second-guess yourself, like me....still no dress. :)  And, in my opinion, comfort is a HUGE factor on my wedding day.

July 2011 ~ Sandals Grande St. Lucian

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users