RAFFIA FANS: For our ceremony, I set out raffia fan programs. I purchased the fans from orientaltrading and wrapped the handles with ribbon. I printed the program onto Vellum paper and then glued it to nice ivory paper and attached it through 2 holes I punched with a hole puncher. These were a last minute add and were cute and very easy to do! I am now selling:
- Raffia Fans- $.75 each. I have 25 total ...10 are wrapped with pink ribbon and 15 are bare. I also have extra pink ribbon I will include for free if all are purchased ($18 for all + shipping).
CANDLE HOLDER/PLACE SETTINGS: I really love SIMPLE d©cor and LOVE lights and candles. I wasnâ€™t going to originally do place settings because I didnâ€™t really care where people sat. But then we had 2 menu options so we had to do something to differentiate the beef choice from the salmon choice. So, I purchased candle holders and printed each guestâ€™s name on a piece of vellum paper and cut the paper to fit inside of the candle holder. To wrapped a pink ribbon for the salmon choice and a tealish/blue for beef choice and taped it using double sided tape. I used flickering tea lights to light them up and whallaâ€¦easy, affordable and elegant! See pics for up close and far away shots of the candles. I am now selling:
- Candle Holders- $1.50 each + shipping. These are actually 8oz polycarbonate tumblers that I purchased for $2/each. They stack easy and are so easy to pack in your suit case! I have 34 of these left.
- Flickering Flameless Candles (6 pack)- $3 per 6 pack + shipping. I have 3 unopened packs.
- 17 Light blue chair ribbons- $10 of all of them + shipping. The ribbons are 8â€ x 3y. They came in packs of 6 and I have one pack that is still unopened.
- Guest Book: $5 + shipping. The guest book is very cute and beachy. We forgot to set it out, oops!
- Thank you cards for a bridal shower (11 cards): $4 + shipping http://www.myexpress...7667f50291c3f33
*Private message me if you are interested in any of the items. Thank you & happy planning!