Has Anyone Hired a DJ through Lomas for Azul Sensatori or Azul Beach?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 htztrtz

• 18 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:55 AM

I asked for blue terrace as well, but they stuck to their guest requirement! Do you think it just is a matter of requesting it more than once?

#22 TheWolferts

• 458 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 06:34 AM

I worked with Lomas and was not happy with their DJ "list". I asked for specific names as I wanted to do my own research and they couldnt give me any specifics and instead directed me to this list of fabricated reviews. If you read through them, you will run across the exact same wording on "reviews" but with different couple names. Complete crap!

We went with DJ Doremixx and even with paying the outside vendor fee of $800, he was still cheaper than the Lomas approved vendors which were around $2,100.

#23 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:12 PM

Hello Karisma Besties,

If you are getting married at a Karisma Hotel or thinking about getting married at a Karisma Hotel, join our Karisma wedding webinar, October 6 @ 6:00pm PST.  

Registration information has been added to the original post.  Space is limited!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
      Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users