Photo

Grand Palladium Jamaica/Lady Hamilton - 2011 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
354 replies to this topic

#331 Shaecollins

Shaecollins
  • Site Supporter
  • 26 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:06 PM

so..we just came back from our wedding at the lady hamilton, and i have to say it was amazing....so wishing i was still there!!! if i can be of any help please let me know. I can help on photographers hair and make up as well as a dj.

good luck ladies!

The quote didn't show up the first time! Sorry! I forgot to ask which coordinator you worked with?!?

#332 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
    • 1,252 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:38 PM

all my vendors, were from outside the resort..... but amazing service and prices. as for our menu, i would highly do it again, we had the

cowboy steak (AMAZING)

steak salad ( so good)

french onion soup...just make sure you ask for cheese on it, not typical for jamaica

and we had the chocolate desert, and wedding cake which was vanilla and so yummy

Carian Ottey was our wedding coordinator ...if you can request one, i would recommend her any fay of the week, if you need anything else let me know....i can also show you some of our photos if your still looking for a photographer, they were above anything i could have asked for

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#333 Alysia85

Alysia85
      • 101 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:23 PM

Hey does anyone know which excursion company the resort uses??? I remember reading somewhere a company has a rep on site... But I can't find that feed!

May 10, 2012 Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton, Jamaica (46 Guests)

#334 lindsayraz

lindsayraz
        • 109 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 11:02 AM

We used "Jamaica Tours" twice while we were there and they were awesome. They are recommended by WestJet and have a desk on the second floor in the GPJ lobby.

#335 Tara1760

Tara1760
          • 8 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:32 PM

Does anyone know if rehearsals are done at the resort...if they are even needed? Also, did anyone do anything like a welcome dinner for the guests?

#336 Alysia85

Alysia85
            • 101 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:41 AM

Originally Posted by lindsayraz 

We used "Jamaica Tours" twice while we were there and they were awesome. They are recommended by WestJet and have a desk on the second floor in the GPJ lobby.

awesome!! thanks!! my dad just emailed some random dude about booking a fishing trip... he rec'd good reviews on trip advisor so hopefully that will work out!

So now im looking for a trip the girls can do.. maybe shopping or something.. im gonna check them out. thanks again!

#337 Alysia85

Alysia85
              • 101 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:40 AM

Hey Canadiangirl,

your reception looks beautiful!! i love the tables and decor!!!

#338 lindsayraz

lindsayraz
                • 109 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by Tara1760 

Does anyone know if rehearsals are done at the resort...if they are even needed? Also, did anyone do anything like a welcome dinner for the guests?

We were not offered a rehearsal.  All we did was a quick walk to the ceremony site with our WC where she told us where we would walk and where we would stand.

#339 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                  • 1,252 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by Alysia85 

Hey Canadiangirl,

your reception looks beautiful!! i love the tables and decor!!!

thank you... i was really happy that i went with our own decor and not theirs lol i think it turned out so nice.

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#340 Alysia85

Alysia85
                    • 101 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

thank you... i was really happy that i went with our own decor and not theirs lol i think it turned out so nice.

its beautiful!!! Were bringing our own stuff for simple centerpieces.. wont be nearly as nice as yours but we wanted it to be a little more personalized. We grabbed some clear plastic bowls from the dollar store and some large tea lights.. so we're just gonna put some sand in the bowl and light the tea lights and i have some sea shells and starfish to put around it. Hopefully dresses up the tables a little more! 

I love your squared tables ... making me re-think what we were going to do with our seating plan!  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users